Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

If you were an NPC...

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Good morning, afternoon, or evening, depending on your time zone and time of reading this! I've laid out some Earl Greyhound tea and some homemade blueberry muffins for you all to enjoy during this discussion~

So, I'm curious- if you were an NPC in Pirate101, what would you want your purpose to be?

Personally, I'd like to be princess of Avalon- -bricked- Ouch! ...sorry Kingsisle.

In all seriousness, I would love to be a member of the Royal Navy - an Admiral or Commodore, perhaps, that's working with the Protagonist Pirate as they quest in Marleybone. Whether I'd be human or dog, I wouldn't mind- I just think it would be neat! Ahhhh, that'd be so cool...I would certainly be wielding a bayonet and fighting for the glory of the Crown until my very end!...as an NPC.

So, what do you think? -sips tea thoughtfully-

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 1, 2016 wrote:
Good morning, afternoon, or evening, depending on your time zone and time of reading this! I've laid out some Earl Greyhound tea and some homemade blueberry muffins for you all to enjoy during this discussion~

So, I'm curious- if you were an NPC in Pirate101, what would you want your purpose to be?

Personally, I'd like to be princess of Avalon- -bricked- Ouch! ...sorry Kingsisle.

In all seriousness, I would love to be a member of the Royal Navy - an Admiral or Commodore, perhaps, that's working with the Protagonist Pirate as they quest in Marleybone. Whether I'd be human or dog, I wouldn't mind- I just think it would be neat! Ahhhh, that'd be so cool...I would certainly be wielding a bayonet and fighting for the glory of the Crown until my very end!...as an NPC.

So, what do you think? -sips tea thoughtfully-

Ciao!
Oh, it's been a long time since we've had any yummy treats from you! Earl Greyhound is a favorite tea and I simply looove blueberry muffins!
Since I love crafting ( and stitching ) I would combine both with stylish fashions from around the Spiral. I would also have a selection of plans for housing items and ship equipment as well as the finest armor and weaponry.
Now, just where would I set up shop? Why, Aquila, of course! Where else do artists and artisans garner the respect that is their due?
* nom, nom, nom *

Petty Officer
May 17, 2011
Why, thank you for the tea and muffins!

I personally would like to be a lawman on Cool Ranch, and maybe even be Rooster Cogburns deputy! I will also accept being a lawman in Santo Pollo, because the banditoad problem doesn't seem to be getting much better, and El Toro left to work with the pirate. If it went the Santo Pollo way, and they changed the story to fit me in, I could be a character that has been trying to keep the peace since El Toro "disappeared". I would need the pirate's help to (option 1) find El Toro, since it would be impossible to stop the banditoads by themselves, or (option 2) hold back the banditoads while he tries to track down El Toro. Both ways have the same story, with it being impossible to stop the banditoads by themselves. The difference is that one way you track down El Toro and he keeps the toads at bay, and in the second way, you keep them at bay while he tries to find El Toro (but it would still be you that ultimately finds El Toro).

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Thank you for the Grey and grub, Emma! Great question and one that I have often given, quite assuredly, waaaaaay too much thought towards.

I would be a traveling, one-man side-show that would be Spiral-bent on bringing joy, amusement, laughter and probably loads of confusion to the masses. But this traveling one-man show would be unlike any that Blind Mew and patched eyes have ever seen. My solo act would be filled with as many hired hands as possible-- as I tend to get lonesome when I am all alone. And for this astonishing wonder of a traveling show, why I'd make the customers come to me, as to cut down on traveling costs and wear and tear (that dang Wonkey Donkey gets rather heavy). It would be a variety show that features only one, perpetually-reapeated act that contains little to no variety (cuts down on overhead, practice time and confusion amongst the crew).

Just imagine, if you will: comedy without the laughter; one-liners in paragraph form; slapstick so dry that it should be called chapstick; enough dry humor to make a camel cough; skits that should go scat; reinactments about things that have never taken place before; empty-hands juggling; familiar plays and popular tunes that no one has ever heard of.

Also featured would be groundbreaking entertainment such as "Dig here! No wait over there!" and "This tent isn't level...grab a pickaxe, would ye!?" and "There be no gold here....but I did find carrots!" 'Tis will be a riot...without the crowd.

And guess what? You lucky sorts would all be invited.....but please don't show up without first getting permission.

Yeah I would have to be some sort of Spiralin' goofball.