Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Could this strategy work solo deacon?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
On a

Level 35+ is advised
Bonnie Anne, Lucky Jack Russel (someone who can take hits) and a Swashbuckler who can dodge.

The main problem with this battle is the amount of armada troops. The way I see if, Annes Scatterblast can demolish the obstacles in your way (doesn't matter if your a swash, just JUMP) usually I hit that far cannon for those damage spikes, Hidden, Assassins Strike, Back Stab, Sneak Attack, repeat. (usually do those first 2 hidden)
would this potentially work though? any holes in this?

Ensign
Jul 12, 2014
That could work because you need to defeat deacon but it could cause the armada troops to target the person so you would either have to have a lot of defense, a friend to cover you, or be pretty over leveled like 40 or higher or also have multiple teammates have jump on the field

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Rad pirate flare on Jul 24, 2016 wrote:
That could work because you need to defeat deacon but it could cause the armada troops to target the person so you would either have to have a lot of defense, a friend to cover you, or be pretty over leveled like 40 or higher or also have multiple teammates have jump on the field
the whole point is to draw the troops away from deacon, using hidden they can only attack you with special powers
blasting away his defenses (the barrels) could draw the Melee guys out, then the musketeers enough where they'd hit anne and them and since I can deal around 1k with hidden assassin strike, If I can last 3 rounds, this should work.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor of awe... on Jul 24, 2016 wrote:
the whole point is to draw the troops away from deacon, using hidden they can only attack you with special powers
blasting away his defenses (the barrels) could draw the Melee guys out, then the musketeers enough where they'd hit anne and them and since I can deal around 1k with hidden assassin strike, If I can last 3 rounds, this should work.
The barrels at the bottom side of the board contain MooShu skeletal warriors - break the barrels and you'll have summons to help fight.
Having a Swash with ability to Jump does help, but as soon as you approach Deacon more troops will appear.
I usually use Bonnie Anne, Ratbeard and El Toro for this fight.