Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More Valencian Companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
Ello everyone! I was thinking, and I notice how we barely have any Valencian Companions! We have 2. The Crab Hermit, and Ridolfo Capoferro. (I see the name origin! Well played, well played.)
So, I thought about how we could implement Clockwork companions. Their names could be "Clockwork Spy" or "Clockwork Turncoat."
As we have two diferent types, the Musketeer and the Marine, I thought those could go to two classes. Both can go to Privateer, the Marine goes to Buccaneer, and the Musketeer goes to Witchdoctors. Their names would be just the the soldiers. Some examples are Presidos Viscus or something rather.
I really hope you consider this, as Valencia could use come more cool companions. Thank you, and have a lovely day!

~Privateerial

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Privateerial on Jan 1, 2016 wrote:
Ello everyone! I was thinking, and I notice how we barely have any Valencian Companions! We have 2. The Crab Hermit, and Ridolfo Capoferro. (I see the name origin! Well played, well played.)
So, I thought about how we could implement Clockwork companions. Their names could be "Clockwork Spy" or "Clockwork Turncoat."
As we have two diferent types, the Musketeer and the Marine, I thought those could go to two classes. Both can go to Privateer, the Marine goes to Buccaneer, and the Musketeer goes to Witchdoctors. Their names would be just the the soldiers. Some examples are Presidos Viscus or something rather.
I really hope you consider this, as Valencia could use come more cool companions. Thank you, and have a lovely day!

~Privateerial
Yeah, There are only 2 companions from there. And only Ridolfo is good.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Altough witchdoctors don't get a single companion from Valencia just ones of origin clockwork companions have been ruled out before and we snuck in there for a short period of time so we can't build an army in valencia

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Well, we do already have some companions that are from Valencia (ex. Louis, Iago, etc.). Once we go back there I'm sure there will be a ton more.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
No clockwork companions! There are actually more than 2 Valencian origin companions. For a start, both Louis Le Bisque, Gaspard le Vole and Birgus Latro are citizens of Valencia ( this is revealed in game play ). Besides the Crab Hermit and Ridolfo Capoferro, there is also Iago ( a Valencian Unicorn. )
When we return to Valencia, I'm sure we'll be receiving more companions ( we usually pick up 2 or 3 per world. )

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 4, 2016 wrote:
No clockwork companions! There are actually more than 2 Valencian origin companions. For a start, both Louis Le Bisque, Gaspard le Vole and Birgus Latro are citizens of Valencia ( this is revealed in game play ). Besides the Crab Hermit and Ridolfo Capoferro, there is also Iago ( a Valencian Unicorn. )
When we return to Valencia, I'm sure we'll be receiving more companions ( we usually pick up 2 or 3 per world. )
Not really 2 to 3 per world witches lick no companions up in monquista

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 5, 2016 wrote:
Not really 2 to 3 per world witches lick no companions up in monquista
"Usually" doesn't mean all the time, it means that it happens the majority of the time.
And Musketeers don't get a companion in Monquista, either.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:
"Usually" doesn't mean all the time, it means that it happens the majority of the time.
And Musketeers don't get a companion in Monquista, either.
Hmm I suppose