Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A New Captain on Deck!!!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
whelp me friends I finally did it, I finally reached the rank of Captain. I have to say this maybe the greatest achievement in me pirating career and I couldn't have gotten this far without ye all, fer that I thank ye.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jack morgan933 on Nov 25, 2015 wrote:
whelp me friends I finally did it, I finally reached the rank of Captain. I have to say this maybe the greatest achievement in me pirating career and I couldn't have gotten this far without ye all, fer that I thank ye.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Jumped the gun on us there, mate! I'm sorry that I wasn't the first to make a post and congratulate you! What would these boards be without you and yer salty piratin' lingo!

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
Well, in whatever context you're talking about, Congratulations!!!! I hope you have even more fun, drinking yum and commanding your crew; A pirates life, oh the adventures that await.....

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
jack morgan933 on Nov 25, 2015 wrote:

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Well done my friend! Way to stick with it! Congratulations!!! Hope the rest of your piratin' career goes well!

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
anecorbie on Nov 25, 2015 wrote:
Jumped the gun on us there, mate! I'm sorry that I wasn't the first to make a post and congratulate you! What would these boards be without you and yer salty piratin' lingo!
Thank ye me fair lass, it means so much too me from ye.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
coconut pirate on Nov 25, 2015 wrote:
Well, in whatever context you're talking about, Congratulations!!!! I hope you have even more fun, drinking yum and commanding your crew; A pirates life, oh the adventures that await.....
Thank ye mate, a pirates life be always fer me.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
DuranteRamses87 on Nov 26, 2015 wrote:
Congrats!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Thank ye, mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
FireMorgan13 on Nov 26, 2015 wrote:
Well done my friend! Way to stick with it! Congratulations!!! Hope the rest of your piratin' career goes well!

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65
Thank ye very much mate, but it be not just me pirating career it be ours in this business.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations Captain Jack A rank totally deserving to our most pirateically eloquent Marauder.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 30, 2015 wrote:
Congratulations Captain Jack A rank totally deserving to our most pirateically eloquent Marauder.
Thank ye Lassie, ye make this Marauder very well known with yer sweet words.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
silver swordcoral on Dec 1, 2015 wrote:
Congrats captain jack
Thank ye mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan