Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Katanas?

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
I was wondering if there are weapons in the game that are, or resemble katanas. I know there are the Twin Katanas but are there any others?

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Ensign
Jan 15, 2011
I believe the Hattori Hamzo Blade and General Tso's Blade are the only other katanas.

Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
*Clears throat*

The Odachi. Smashy/slashy, 40+, needs Big Choppy Weapons 1, bonus from strength, 155 base power, no auction.
The design is really nice.
As you can probably tell, it's a Buccaneer weapon.
Though the class isn't required.

Two-faced Scarlet Nesbit Lv. 48

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
I know there is one weapon you can get from the Bazaar in Skull Island that is two thin swords that you can only get if you are, like, at least level 45, or something like that. I think the name is something like "General's Swords"- I don't really know, but I used them for my Swashbuckler for 10 levels because they were so good (for my level at that time)

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
The easiest way to find out is checking some weapon vendors/Free traders. You might be surprised what you can find.