Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Release the Imagination!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
So, have you ever thought of a completely ridiculous idea for a power that would be a lot of fun, but would break the game? I tend to think about them a fair amount, and I want to see what kinds of wacky mischief other people can come up with.

Careless Rampage- Reckless Frenzy but gives 2nd Chance 2 for the time the power is used and once all nearby enemies are eliminated, the buccaneer charges to the next enemy, until they're all gone. Also, no damage is taken.

Mortershell Knightmare- It would create 4 complete columns of guarantied knock-back bombs while applying heavy damage to enemies in its path. Also, the bombs would be much more effective.

The Grand Revival- All allies on field are given a full heal, a strong absorb, and any fallen companions/summons/pets are revived at max health.

Black Cloud- All allies get a hide that last 10 rounds.

The Grand Chorus- All enemies on the field taken a good amount of damage, gain 7 rounds of bleeding, and are reduced to half damage and spell power. They're also immobilized for 3 turns.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
VOODOO SQUALL

Relases a massive mojo storm on the whole battle board and spawns storm clouds.

Each do DOT upon contact for 3 rounds

Ensign
May 14, 2013
Boost allies attack by 500% for one turn, and give them an absorb that takes all damage, for 1 turn.
Summon 36 allies ( 4x amount of scorpions ) which have hold the line 3, first strike 3 and repel boarders 3
place traps that do 50% of an opponents health and reduce damage, accuracy and dodge by 50%
A cloak that when you come out of it, it does 50x damage,has bleeding for 5 turns and grants a no heal status.
Reflects all damage taken by allies back onto the attacker for 5x damage, lasts 2 turns.

Matthew lvl 29
Dark Flint Taylor lvl 24

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
FireMorgan13 on Nov 9, 2015 wrote:
So, have you ever thought of a completely ridiculous idea for a power that would be a lot of fun, but would break the game? I tend to think about them a fair amount, and I want to see what kinds of wacky mischief other people can come up with.

Careless Rampage- Reckless Frenzy but gives 2nd Chance 2 for the time the power is used and once all nearby enemies are eliminated, the buccaneer charges to the next enemy, until they're all gone. Also, no damage is taken.

Mortershell Knightmare- It would create 4 complete columns of guarantied knock-back bombs while applying heavy damage to enemies in its path. Also, the bombs would be much more effective.

The Grand Revival- All allies on field are given a full heal, a strong absorb, and any fallen companions/summons/pets are revived at max health.

Black Cloud- All allies get a hide that last 10 rounds.

The Grand Chorus- All enemies on the field taken a good amount of damage, gain 7 rounds of bleeding, and are reduced to half damage and spell power. They're also immobilized for 3 turns.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65
I'd hate to go against someone who uses that Careless Rampage!

Break the Brain- hits are 500% stronger for 10 rounds
Crackerbarrel- A fire cracker attack that sticks where it strikes. (All enemies on the board are hit. It does at least 600 damage per round for 10 rounds.
Mystical Moon- The light of the moon shines so brightly that the opponents are, "blinded," (Meaning, they can't control themselves. They don't attack or use their epics to retaliate.
Flying swords- A few dozen blades fly at all opponents on the board dealing severe damage and destroying all armors, heals, etc the opponent has.
Sun Shield- You are 100% immune to all weaponry for 1,000,000,000 damage.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Blind- All opponents cannot control themselves. They run in random directions, away from their opponents for unlimited rounds.

Rage- All opponents cannot control themselves. They start to attack each other, instead of their real opponents.

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
Crazed Rampage-
You run all over the board dealing between 100-1000 per hit. You hit until all units are defeated.

Plane Bombing-
You release bombs all over the board dealing huge amounts of damage

Assassin's Revenge-
Deal 1,000,000 damage to unit

Resurrection-Heal 1,000,000 health absorb a million, proctect against a million percent

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
That sounds very nice! I'd like to list a few myself!

Sword Storm - Somewhat like a Reckless Frenzy but for Swashbucklers and it doesn't take away your health. They get to stab all over the place, in their usual range or not. Swashbucklers can also stop it whenever they like, but if not, it automatically stops at a certain number of hits and stabs. Also, it starts out with you at the top of a tower or something and you sneak up on them from behind.

Rousing Rose - It's a very, very powerful Rouse power. I heard from somebody else that Privateers can heal, so this is another Rouse power. You can even duplicate the power to your Companions, so even when you die, and your Companions are still in battle, they can heal you. And it doesn't heal you just a little bit, as the normal Rouse does - it heals you to full health! Also, it's a rose that heals, too. I know, I know, the rose sounds a bit like the Swashbuckler, but a rose is a rose. You have two separate powers of the Rousing Rose - the first one to heal yourself or the one you choose to heal, and the second one is to heal everyone.

Sharpshooter's Shot - It's a very powerful shot. It gives you a tall tower, and you get to climb it and aim at the enemy from high above, which makes it more powerful.

Smash Series - A powerful series of smashes. Yes, like a Reckless Frenzy and it doesn't take away your health, but that's not all. You can also smash two or three opponents together and smash all of them at the same time.

Pirate's Punch - The most powerful Power in this whole comment. It can be done by any Class, and it's most powerful when done together as a group. It uses the very thing a Class is specified as. Swashbucklers and knives, Privateers and healing, Musketeers and guns, Buccaneers and armor and Smashy weapons, etc.

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 21 Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Impenetrateble Fog: really makes you un-targetable, nothing can touch you not even AoEs, and it last 6 rounds whether we attack or not, with x3 weapon damage, Muahaha! Hah! this should make other classes glad that we SBs have such an easy Fog to fight! ( what a wonderful dream, don't wake me up! )
It's Hammer Time!: A type of Reckless Frenzy, where if you miss, you get a second chance to continue and no penalty, because if you hit yourself, you're not feeling it.
Boneyard Summons: every undead in the area comes at your call, Zombies, skeletal warriors, bone drakes, etc. according to your will you could fill up the battleboard!
Hmmm, need to get more nefarious for the next post.
Oops, it seems I haven't read the opening post for a while: I subconsciously "copied" the buccaneer power ,sorry.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Give all ranged companions critical melee strikes so they gave their own theme too!

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
anecorbie on Jan 7, 2016 wrote:
Impenetrateble Fog: really makes you un-targetable, nothing can touch you not even AoEs, and it last 6 rounds whether we attack or not, with x3 weapon damage, Muahaha! Hah! this should make other classes glad that we SBs have such an easy Fog to fight! ( what a wonderful dream, don't wake me up! )
It's Hammer Time!: A type of Reckless Frenzy, where if you miss, you get a second chance to continue and no penalty, because if you hit yourself, you're not feeling it.
Boneyard Summons: every undead in the area comes at your call, Zombies, skeletal warriors, bone drakes, etc. according to your will you could fill up the battleboard!
Hmmm, need to get more nefarious for the next post.
Oops, it seems I haven't read the opening post for a while: I subconsciously "copied" the buccaneer power ,sorry.
It's ok. I don't mind. To be honest, I love your name for the power a lot more than mine.

That Impenetrable Fog ability is awesome! The other classes would FEAR us!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
No Man's Land: 2 barriers and in between them enough bombs and traps to make any pirate ( & companions ) into hamburger!
None Shall Pass! : Grants Toe the Line, Repel Boarders ( both at rank 3 ) and Valor's Armor to all the team!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I have a new Witchdoctor one I think you might like:
Siren's Song - Charms all enemies within a three square radius of the WD ( Will saves ).

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
  1. Impale for melee users. Instantly kills target but seriously decreases your strength and if you had low strength to begin with then it would cut into your base damage.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
anecorbie on Jan 8, 2016 wrote:
No Man's Land: 2 barriers and in between them enough bombs and traps to make any pirate ( & companions ) into hamburger!
None Shall Pass! : Grants Toe the Line, Repel Boarders ( both at rank 3 ) and Valor's Armor to all the team!
Darn, I must have been really tired when I did the Privy power - I meant Hold the Line, lol

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Rage of a Saint- Damage is increased to 10 times what it already is. Your armor is impenetrable unlimited rounds.

Dragonbreath - A black and red mist shrouds over all opponents on the board, dealing severe damage and overtaking armor.

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Ahoy there pirates!
Some really good ideas everyone! Here are some of mine:
Shadow Frenzy- Makes whole team invisible for 5 rounds, and you and your companions will attack the closest enemy to them at the end of each round. The attack that they use is a guaranteed critical, and talents can proc off of your attack. After your attack, you go back into the shadows.
Power of the Privateer-Gives whole team a shield that absorbs 1000 damage, and gives all team members three epic talents. The shield and the talents last for 5 rounds. All melee people will get Relentless 1, Riposte 1, and Blade Storm 1. All Musketeers get a special power that allows them to critical on every hit, Burst Fire 1, and Double Tap 1. All Witchdoctors get Mojo Echo 1, Improved Mojo Blast 1, and Intuition 1.
Vadima's Voodoo-Lasts for ten rounds. Gives 50% extra agility, strength, and will to all team members. Also gives +150 Weapon Power. It gives everyone Super Strike abilities.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Froggo villas coat :grants shady steps

Always be hidden but you can still be attacked