Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

st banobo`s alley with us or against us?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 25, 2013
Is St Banobo`s Alley with us or against us? p.s. can we turn purto mico on our side? loyal Benjerman Strong lvl 18 bloody Davy Jones lvl 16 Jack lvl 5

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
First, it's St. Bonobo's Abbey and they have always helped me when I was there. So I think that they are with us until we do something that might change their minds.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Benjermin shadowco... on Jun 13, 2015 wrote:
Is St Banobo`s Alley with us or against us? p.s. can we turn purto mico on our side? loyal Benjerman Strong lvl 18 bloody Davy Jones lvl 16 Jack lvl 5
I am not quite sure what you mean...

St. Bonabo's is a monastery and a haven for the opposition, which we are aiding because we need to get a treaty with monquista. So yeah, I do think they are "with us"

As for your second question, I'm not sure we have a side. We are pirates, and once we get our deal with Monquista, we will no longer aid the opposition.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I think the monastery is with the counter inquisition which supported the idea with the plantain being the actual fruit which started everything.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey