Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

for all the KI employees

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
incase you didn't see from what i sent you on twitter i made a special message for you out of golden chickens. i know you have received allot of harsh and mean words about no updates but i just want you guys to know we still appreciate you and are thankful for what you are doing. its my little way of saying thanks for all the hard work you are doing to make this game bug free and a better gaming experience for us all, just click on this link to see what i made for you here. just my little way of saying thanks

-jack

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Bonnie Anne on May 14, 2015 wrote:
That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing.
it was pretty fun to make, i haven't really spelled anything out with chickens before. it makes me wonder what else i could do with chickens. but your welcome! always glad to do stuff like that in weird ways :D

-jack nightingale lvl 65 buccaneer

Ensign
Aug 12, 2013
I like what you did for the people that made this awesome game!
Husky Paul Richmond Level 32 swashbuckler
Also level unlimited KI admirer

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
thank you! they deserve it, and if you like it so much why don't you do something to say thanks? i sent it to them on twitter first and then on here since some may not see it but i think it would help them allot if we all did something to say our thanks. it may take a little effort but it shows you mean it