Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new epics: Chain Reaction, Rapid Fire, Mojo Storm!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 22, 2014
i thought of these new epic talents and i want you to tell me what you think.

Chain Reaction- (For Buccaneer, Swashbuckler, and privateer) Once Per turn make a bonus attack when you hit 3 times in the same round.

same with 2 but 3x per turn and should have an "!" at the end like blade storm 2.

Rapid Fire- one per turn make a bonus ranged attack for ( ) when you hit 3x within the same round

same with Rapid Fire 2 but with a "!" and 3x per turn.

Mojo Storm- once per turn make a bonus mojo attack (wands) when you hit 3x within the same round.

same with 2 but has a "!" at the end and 3x per turn

Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012
That's a cool idea! I think it would be useful for my Hawkules (Vengeance Strike 2, Relentless 2) because he can attack lots of times against any enemy with Vengeance Strike 2 (Love those enemies) or First Strike 2.
So it would go something like this:
Enemy Attacks
Hawkules uses Vengeance Strike
Enemy uses Vengeance Strike

Enemy uses Vengeance Strike

Hawkules uses Chain Reaction

Or maybe it would be could for Nausica (don't have her but don't people give her Burst Fire 2 and Double Tap 2. the perfect last power would be Rapid Fire)