Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Guilty Heart is Quaking!" might need to be longer

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy, there! I have some thoughts about how Port Regal Sewers' instance quest, "Guilty Heart is Quaking!", could be made longer. Please listen.

Going through the Port Regal Sewers' instance quest, "Guilty Heart is Quaking!" in Skull Island was really fun, but I feel that the instance itself & it's quest should be longer, like how "A Felon's Employment" did before.

To explain, this instance currently contains only one enemy mob, the Crab Scavengers, & nothing else, even no bosses there. I think this instance may need some bosses added to it, including a recurring boss, Nim, & a brand-new last boss that ends that instance. I would think that even after we defeated him, he would still be after us, still thinking that we have a Piece of Marco Pollo's Map, of which we do at this time, & try to get revenge as his own bonus. I think One-Eyed Jack should also warn us about the map hunters that are still out there looking for Marco Pollo's Map, & not just including Nim. I know that there are dozens more like him, so I would expect more greedy-crazed map hunters like Nim. Got to keep our wits about, you know.

Now, aside from the quest's plot involving us looking for Mr. Rackstraw, I think it's storyline needs some more story, adventure, & plot to it, including companion chatter, & maybe some new unique instance chambers added just to stand out from the other sewer instances that hold only the same layout copies. I mean, I've seen how there was one new chamber added to the "A Felon's Employment" quest encounter, so I would think "Guilty Heart is Quaking!" would have more new instance chambers added, too. Hey, finding Mr. Rackstraw shouldn't have to be that very short & too easy like how it is right now. Got to have danger around every corner during our search for him, right?

Plus, I think it could use a new secret boss added, just to provide an additional challenge for the fun of it. I would like to see more secret bosses in P101, be it to new upcoming instances or past instances.

Those are my thoughts on improving & extending "Guilty Heart is Quaking!" into a longer major instance. Hope you can do that someday.

Thanks once again for listening!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Well, I figured that since other past instances have had their quests longer with new battles, enemies, bosses, companion chatter dialogue lines, enemy & boss speech dialogue lines, & even unique chambers, along with amazing expanded storylines, I thought that "Guilty Heart is Quaking!" should receive that as well. I would think finding Mr. Rackstraw would have been more difficult than it should be, not to mention facing past bounty hunters that are still after Marco Pollo's Map, like Nim, & new bounty hunters we've not seen before.

Besides, it can get very boring to see an instance that's part of a main story quest to have only one enemy mob battle very quick.