Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

stormzilla

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 17, 2013
can someone give me tips on stormzilla its to hard and i keep losing thanks in advance

dandy jamal burton level 47

Ensign
Dec 24, 2014
hi this is my first time i am giving out my secrets and they are for the stormzilla is the following.

first of all the robot can shoot his hands as far as possible so do that first.
second,try not to destroy the eggs, let them attack because if they miss yu get riposte and yu will kill him and do bladestorm on the dino.

three, actually first do el toro's card that will give yu accuracy or something then when he is near you attack like crazy

hope this helps

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The best way I beat Stormzilla was to lay down a double row of fire, one right on top of the other to get double damage, across the second row from the top. Then move around and lure her into the fire and once she is weakened you can finish her off. I also destroyed as many eggs as I could on my way to the top just to save myself some hassle and damage from them.

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
i would say how i beat the stormzilla was using special attack and companion attacks one after another and don't worry about the eggs they'l miss and you get riposte and kill them and then blade storm on the stormzilla

corrupt Miguel sharp lvl 65