Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i think i'm gonna leave for a bit

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
like as the title said yeah i'm gonna be away for a bit i might still go online in pirate101 but for now i'm gonna leave and hopefully wait for the next update to come out ill still be in the game but i might be inative so see ya later and stay cool!

Fearless talon Lewis

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Alright we won't forget about you and when you come back you will be welcomed.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
warrior021u on May 5, 2015 wrote:
like as the title said yeah i'm gonna be away for a bit i might still go online in pirate101 but for now i'm gonna leave and hopefully wait for the next update to come out ill still be in the game but i might be inative so see ya later and stay cool!

Fearless talon Lewis
im sad to hear that. these boards are becoming very quiet. even though many are leaving and few stay we should remember that one day they will return and that day we can celebrate all the holes of those left behind will be filled. after 2 years without updates many have left because of them, including you but it seems as if those days are near their end and we will wait for those who left but not forgotten with open arms. the quieter these boards grow the more hope there will be of the return of those who left us and that hope will never die. you have been a friend to one and all and yours as well as others words of advice and wisdom well be set in the very stone that is these boards. as in other communities as one is lost people are sad they may be gone forever but here we know they have the chance to come back. and for all of you to remember, "life will take you many places, you will make many people and make many friends, even if you are a million miles away from home remember, each friend is a home." and we talon are one of your homes. even though you leave now just remember you can always comeback even if its before the updates, we will always accept with a smile and rejoice your arrival. if you need someone to talk to or just a helping hand in game you can always come to us and we will be there with the answers and help you with what you need. it doesn't matter if everyone doesn't comes back it matters that people came back, we already are in high anticipation of the updates but we are waiting harder than others for we know our old friends from these very boards will be coming and for everyone who left we wait harder. with that i say goodbye and safe travels, may you come back soon and to that day i await on the edge of my seat and my chickens by my side.

-jack nightingale lvl 65 buccaneer

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
It's happening more and more, we need some new blood here and our veteran boarders to say but I see why we are dropping out for now story not being here. It's sad to see people go and hope the story comes and finds all of our former and current friends to the test realm to lag it up so badly! (throwback to marleybone in port regal test realm) Hope you come back soon and fair travels warrior!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Fair sailing my friend. We look forward to your excited return when the updates finally hit.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Good luck to you Talon and we will eagerly anticipate your return. While waiting for the new updates, I sure hope you have a ton of fun in the sun! Us marauders and Spiral Scalawags will be excited to see you again and the new content as well.

Take care and we'll be seeing you again, very soon......I sure hope!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Hopefully you won't be gone long! But while you are away, stay safe!

-Indigo

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Good luck to ye mate, and don't forget to write yarrr.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan