Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tribal crew promotes

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
I have baar and moonskull and I must say moonskull is not the best and is rather underpowered while baar on the other hand is a little over powered so my question is when the new world dose come out will it be brining new promotes for the tribal crew companions because if not I honestly think people would stop buying the pack witch would be unfortunate because the Dino companipns are really cool to see in battle. Also I think moonskull should be buffed a little more because he seems in my opinion to be the worst pack companipn at the moment thanks for taking time to read this. Quick Harry Abbott

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
the midnightpirate on Mar 22, 2015 wrote:
I have baar and moonskull and I must say moonskull is not the best and is rather underpowered while baar on the other hand is a little over powered so my question is when the new world dose come out will it be brining new promotes for the tribal crew companions because if not I honestly think people would stop buying the pack witch would be unfortunate because the Dino companipns are really cool to see in battle. Also I think moonskull should be buffed a little more because he seems in my opinion to be the worst pack companipn at the moment thanks for taking time to read this. Quick Harry Abbott
Baar is THE BEST companion possible, and he is quite rare. No weakening should be done with him at all. Lemba Moonskull on the other hand needs a boost. Maybe another Epic, or another move like Rain of Mortarshells. I have him, and he is quite useful, but you are right. He feels a bit underpowered.