Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

favorite Armada Elite

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Hello everybody and I know we all cant wait for book 15 and i'm pretty sure some elites will be in it so what is your favorite elite? For me its tough to say it will have to be bishop or rooke. I like rookes big tough look and bishops personality. So what is your favorite?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I have not seen them all to judge, but so far ,Phule wins the prize. His white side with its delightfully malicious talk is balanced by the heavy, snarling 'dark side' of his black mask. Can't wait to see what his class is! ( my bets are on privateer. )

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Bishop be me pick fer I like his mad genius personality plus he still has more to show us yarrr.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I would have to say Kane. I look forward to the day we meet in person. Here's hoping I'm not disappointed.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
I reallylove Rooke,(I wish I could get him as a companion) his buff build, his stature, his superior and supreme strength

-reckless Austin strong

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
For me if I have a favorite Armada Elite, I would choose Rook. This Massive Clockwork Elite is a powerhouse and very hard to defeat solo. I wish this Elite fight on my side as a captain, he makes a great enforcer for my crew. Too bad Rook is fighting against our crew, you will find out when you enter that world.

I also like the female elite, I wounder what power she have ?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Deacon! He's just so evil and terrible....and well-dressed. For an emotionless, walking piece of metal with a hatred for pirates, he has such a personality. The fact that he took us prisoner makes me hate and like him even more. As Kane's spymaster, he's easy to add into fan-fiction because he could be anywhere, any time. I've always wondered if there was more to his clockwork mind that we didn't get to see because we destroyed him so early on.

I have to include my second favorite add well. Bishop, for his quirkiness and, like Deacon, his outfit. I just love the plague doctor mask! I really wish we could get it as a drop. (*nudge nudge, wink wink*) I also like his voice; it fits him perfectly.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i like them all about the same, but if i had to chose between my to favorite (rooke and phule) phule. mainly because he is creepy, funny, sly and you can never tell which side he is on. its like he is on neither side, sort of like buying some time until he can set forward what he has in store for the spiral. who knows, kane may not be the real problem, perhaps phule is the one we should be worrying about...