Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What quest leads to Circe?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
A friend has asked me about a quest that leads to an enemy called "Circe". I remembered battling Circe but I forgot which quest was it that lead. Does anybody know?

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
I don't remember ever having to fight Circe. Although I remember her being mentioned in one of the storyline quests in Aquila given by the Sirens, and that she is my favorite greek mythology icon, I don't ever remember ever having to fight or even talk to her.

Catherine Read- lvl 65

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
I looked it up and there's no enemy or NPC in Pirate101 or Wizard101 named Circe.

Ensign
Jan 03, 2013
i don't think there is an enemy named Circe, are you mistaking it for an different enemy because when i looked her up it said clotho from the quest Hurly Burly ( aka zeena quest ) but i'm 99% percent sure there isn't a enemy named circe

Charming Julian Visser lvl65
Noah Parker lvl41
Cameron Quick lvl17
Davy Jones lvl7
Stubborn Anthony Davis lvl1

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Are you thinking of Cressida? Ophidian Flame Dancer who has stolen an amulet from the female Eagle archer in the camp outside Troy?

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
He or she is probably looking for the answer to the question on Cret92's(Merciless Morgrim's) contest.

It's Scylla.Sorry Morgrim.But,Circe cursed Scylla,there is no enemy named Circe.She isn't even mentioned.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
Thank you everyone for the response . You're right Spikey, I mixed up circe with clotho , its been a long time. Its just that blind mew use to say there was gonna be some sort of enemy name circe that would transform your companions into animals, but it wasn't possible I guess. My friend is still asking for circe so I do bet it'll have something to do with the contest. Thanks everyone again!