Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Look?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
What new look? I have not been on today but what is the difference explain

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I don't understand that, either. What do you mean by that?

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
That new look was part of the 2014 spring update in Avery's Court and last winter's update at corsair's island. I wonder if there are more Aztecosaur survivors in corsair's island ? Enjoy the bigger and roomier place in Avery's court. Just look around and if you are an active veteran player, like me you would notice the difference in skull island.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
My friends,

I apologize for the confusion that I may have caused you. I recently teleported to Avery's Court with my Buccaneer. Upon doing so, I realized that the sky was strangely darkened. I checked my monitor as well as the game options, but nothing had changed. The sky was simply dark (nothing else). Consequently, I made an incredibly vague post about my findings.

So in response to your posts:

Miss Esperanza, you are correct. As Ratbeard (the NPC) once said,"Ye have shown me the error of me ways..." (or something along the lines of that).

Monkrinx, thank you for your informative response. I am fully aware of the update, my friend. Who knows? There could be more Aztecasaur/Aztecasaurs hiding out there .

Trimond and Ryanbold, please refer to what I wrote above.

Thank you for responding. I hope that I was able to clear everything up.
- Jack

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ruthless Jack Jack... on Feb 12, 2015 wrote:
My friends,

I apologize for the confusion that I may have caused you. I recently teleported to Avery's Court with my Buccaneer. Upon doing so, I realized that the sky was strangely darkened. I checked my monitor as well as the game options, but nothing had changed. The sky was simply dark (nothing else). Consequently, I made an incredibly vague post about my findings.

So in response to your posts:

Miss Esperanza, you are correct. As Ratbeard (the NPC) once said,"Ye have shown me the error of me ways..." (or something along the lines of that).

Monkrinx, thank you for your informative response. I am fully aware of the update, my friend. Who knows? There could be more Aztecasaur/Aztecasaurs hiding out there .

Trimond and Ryanbold, please refer to what I wrote above.

Thank you for responding. I hope that I was able to clear everything up.
- Jack
That is not the first time this strange weather phenon has been sighted. My friend, Misty has also spotted those strange skies and told me about it. Unfortunately I was in battle at the time and could not port to see for myself; by the time I had finished, the dark skies had passed.

Petty Officer
Jun 13, 2013
Happened to me once in port regal skyway. Just logout and get on again.