Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Many bugs (Lag, Not responding)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 29, 2014
So I've played Pirate101 since the first day it came out of Beta and I've never experienced any lag whatsoever. I had everything graphics wise set to medium. I recently uninstalled the game and put it on a new hard drive. As soon as I started playing Pirate101 on this new hard drive (Let me remind you this hard drive is newer and has much more space than my other one, as Pirate101 can no longer really fit on my old one) and I instantly notice INSANE lag. Lag so bad, my game stops responding and I am forced to close it. Not only that but the game takes insanely long to load now as well. I've run it plenty of times for everything to be downloaded and such but it continues to take a huge amount of time. By huge I mean it takes an hour or more for the game to load up. Sometimes I can't even log in, and I know I put in the correct username and password. I have no idea why this is happening but I need it fixed because I have a new membership and am looking forward to leveling up my new Swashbuckler.

Thanks!

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

If you send an email to support@pirate101.com, they may be able to help you with this issue.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jul 29, 2014
Thanks! Sent the email and waiting for a response