Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Random Thought or a Clue Under Our Noses

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
This is a completely random thought that is primarily based off of a whim, but here it goes:

Are there any potential spoilers for the game hidden throughout or at the end of the game credits?

I have tried to watch the credits all the way through, but lacked the patience to do so. I would imagine that others would do the same, making the credits the perfect place to hide something in plain sight (at least if there was something).

I know that this post will probably get responses like:
"Nope, I've already watched the credits through and did not see anything."

or:

"Well, I've watched it through FIVE TIMES!"

or my personal favorite:

"You're daft, Jack!"

Whatever the case (good, bad, or ugly), I would love for you to comment!

- Jack

Petty Officer
Apr 21, 2012
Ruthless Jack Jack... on Jan 9, 2015 wrote:
This is a completely random thought that is primarily based off of a whim, but here it goes:

Are there any potential spoilers for the game hidden throughout or at the end of the game credits?

I have tried to watch the credits all the way through, but lacked the patience to do so. I would imagine that others would do the same, making the credits the perfect place to hide something in plain sight (at least if there was something).

I know that this post will probably get responses like:
"Nope, I've already watched the credits through and did not see anything."

or:

"Well, I've watched it through FIVE TIMES!"

or my personal favorite:

"You're daft, Jack!"

Whatever the case (good, bad, or ugly), I would love for you to comment!

- Jack
I doubt it, I just doubt it.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
Ensign
Feb 03, 2011
Probably not. I mean, why would they? Blind Mew or anyone for that matter has never once talked schedule. And Blind Mew's motto is "that would be telling...", so I doubt that they would hide something like that in the credits. However, your theory is very clever! Great thinking on that one!