Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Message Board Marauder Badge

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I was thinking if you make 5 or more posts on the message boards than you get the Message Board Marauder badge to equip in the game! Now, I know some of you will think that this will exclude anyone who doesn't do the message boards so I don't mind at all if you could earn this badge in game somehow. Not sure what but there has to be something.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Duke of Westminste... on Dec 14, 2014 wrote:
I was thinking if you make 5 or more posts on the message boards than you get the Message Board Marauder badge to equip in the game! Now, I know some of you will think that this will exclude anyone who doesn't do the message boards so I don't mind at all if you could earn this badge in game somehow. Not sure what but there has to be something.
Well one post makes you a Marauder and I love the idea. It would really encourage conversation about these great boards and get folks to come check it out.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Wearing a Message Board Marauder badge could prompt players to ask what it means, I'm frequently amazed by the number of players who have no idea what's happening in the game or how to get the information.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Duke of Westminste... on Dec 14, 2014 wrote:
It would be cool to get badges depending on your accomplishments outside of the game! I bet it would also tempt some Pirates into joining the message boards!

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
it would increase like the in game level up badges