Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

De Monte Fleet in Tierra Primata is green!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 27, 2009
I am now on the quest "One good favor . . ." given to me the scurvy dogs leader to get passage into skull island Marleybone skyway. I have to attack De Monte ships for fruit crates but they are green and won't attack or let me attack them. Please fix. I cannot continue on the main mission without this bug fixed.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
1lizarddemon on Dec 11, 2014 wrote:
I am now on the quest "One good favor . . ." given to me the scurvy dogs leader to get passage into skull island Marleybone skyway. I have to attack De Monte ships for fruit crates but they are green and won't attack or let me attack them. Please fix. I cannot continue on the main mission without this bug fixed.
Oh my gosh. I know! lol I thought it was just me, the whole part is bugged and I have no idea how to fix it either.

Ensign
Oct 17, 2014
Yes, please help with this! I cannot continue the main quest either until this issue is dealt with. I've been trying to sail around and do the few side quests I can complete in Monquista, but my crew is anxious to get moving along and I fear that if I don't give them good news soon there may be a mutiny.

(Or, at the very least, someone will have enough of Ratbeard's restless pacing over that one squeaky board and force him to walk the plank.)

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

This should be resolved as of this morning's update. Sorry for the inconvenience!

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/captains-log/bug-fixes-spiral-date-567190-8ad6a4184a338ce5014a3ca5c58d52ed

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*