Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dos Amigos y Uno and Me

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
The quests for the Dos Amigos y Uno need improvement. It might seem kind of petty but I was dissapointed at the end of it. I thought it would have been cool if you got the outfit of the group to wear. I also thought that it would have been neat if you got the mustache to wear in the eye-patch slot. On another note, I thought that I would get a Dos Amigos y Uno badge. It was a long string of quests and the only reason I did it was for a badge that I never got. The end of the quest was unsatisfying as well because it left in the dust at scorpion rock. The Dos Amigos y Uno group tells you to get an invisible sword and when you get it the quest ends right after you retrieve the sword. You never speak to them again. Lastly, I think the invisible sword should be invisible.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Duke of Westminste... on Oct 19, 2014 wrote:
The quests for the Dos Amigos y Uno need improvement. It might seem kind of petty but I was dissapointed at the end of it. I thought it would have been cool if you got the outfit of the group to wear. I also thought that it would have been neat if you got the mustache to wear in the eye-patch slot. On another note, I thought that I would get a Dos Amigos y Uno badge. It was a long string of quests and the only reason I did it was for a badge that I never got. The end of the quest was unsatisfying as well because it left in the dust at scorpion rock. The Dos Amigos y Uno group tells you to get an invisible sword and when you get it the quest ends right after you retrieve the sword. You never speak to them again. Lastly, I think the invisible sword should be invisible.
Oh, a Dos Amigos y Uno full outfit would be......muy bueno!

I love 'The Three Amigos' and actually anything Martin-Chase-n-Martin, so having that outfit would be fantastico! And the mustache as an Accessory-- oh yeah, I think my pirate would look great with a mustache. And I certainly wouldn't mind a Badge related to that line of quests either. Maybe a 'My Little Buttercup' badge would be fitting.

As far as the quest line goes, it has been a while since I have done them, so I would have to give them a looksee on one of my young pirates. But an actual invisible sword.....YIKES! No more tossing it up in the air and watching it twirl right before catching it and delivering a strike, for Valkoor. Hmm, maybe that's actually what happened to old Ratbeard. Never...ever try to catch a flipping, invisible sword!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Duke of Westminste... on Oct 19, 2014 wrote:
Ok, I think you're a bit confused about the sword - it belongs to the Invisible Swordsman; the sword is not invisible, the swordsman is.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
anecorbie on Oct 22, 2014 wrote:
Ok, I think you're a bit confused about the sword - it belongs to the Invisible Swordsman; the sword is not invisible, the swordsman is.
I'm not confused. I just think it would be cool if instead of the sword looking like any average sword it would be invisible.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
As Esperanza said, the sword belongs to the Invisible Swordsman. He might be rather transparent, but his sword is not! As for the outfit, I also put one together. Seeing as I cannot view Pirate101 Central members' albums (due to the fact that I myself am not and cannot become a member) I am guessing it is very close, if not identical, to Chrissy's. *cough* If only we could get El Kaboing's guitar as a weapon.*cough* Sorry about that cough, it's been pretty bad lately with my allergies acting up.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 22, 2014 wrote:
I managed to put this together, inspired by them.
Thank you for the link Chrissy, that is quite a nice outfit. Just love the sombrero look on a pirate! And I must say that it would and does fit in perfectly with that zany and comedic crew from the movie. In a couple years I am hoping to either find or make an Amigo Halloween costume for my three kids. I can't wait!

Viva los Amigos!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Oct 24, 2014 wrote:
Thank you for the link Chrissy, that is quite a nice outfit. Just love the sombrero look on a pirate! And I must say that it would and does fit in perfectly with that zany and comedic crew from the movie. In a couple years I am hoping to either find or make an Amigo Halloween costume for my three kids. I can't wait!

Viva los Amigos!
I am gonna save a frame for the forthcoming picture :D