Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wizard101 Templates?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 03, 2012
This isn't a rare bug to find, and I bet many other people have found it, but when I logged on I found my characters wearing red default clothing for Wizard101. Why is there a template for Wizard101 on Pirate101? Please fix! Sooo weird!

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

If you see something showing up in all red, this usually means the texture associated with that object didn't load. This might be a loading issue, and some players have found restarting will sometimes take care of the red object.

If it persists, you'll want to send an email to support@pirate101.com.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Apr 06, 2014
oh gosh fix this i press play then it does not load then on that ship is a wizard101 version of me and a red version of pirate101 of me.

Ensign
Apr 06, 2014
gee talking bug buddies just when i was going to report your bug case it happen to me yea it just happen to me gee now it is becoming a common bug kingsisle please fix this.