Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More Female Companions for Buccaneers

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 28, 2012
I'm a buccaneer and from what I can tell the only female compainion exclusive to buccaneers is Nadya...why? Bonnie Anna is my favorite but, really, why do swashbucklers get about five billion female companions and other classes get hardy any?

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I can vouch to ye on that mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
True, my SB can field an all-female team, but most of those are also SB. Only Zeena and Bonnie Anne are musketeers & Nurse Quinn ( who is a WD ).
If my buc hadn't decided early on to purchase Lucy Sterling, she would be weak in the swashy department, all the way to MooShu. Glad I was able to get Shiruku Neko as a companion.
Post Edit - why do I always forget Gracie Conrad? I guess she's a shy retiring engineer type.

Developer
We're aware of the disparity, and rectifying this is on our "To Do" list.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
orangeapplett on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
I'm a buccaneer and from what I can tell the only female compainion exclusive to buccaneers is Nadya...why? Bonnie Anna is my favorite but, really, why do swashbucklers get about five billion female companions and other classes get hardy any?
Well suave and debonair does tend to attract more of the female crew than brute force does.

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2013
Because Swashbucklers fight for love and romance!
Why do you think some SB companions carry roses like EL TORO

Lol!

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
i totally think that there should be more female companions for buccaneers too.
max level buccaneer, Virtuous Adrian Nightingale

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
Well suave and debonair does tend to attract more of the female crew than brute force does.
Have you ever SEEN me use brute force?

Also,witchdoctors get the Sky Snake,which I always thought was female(hence the name,Genevieve).And I am fully aware of that.It's not something worth worrying too much about.There's a lot of piratey girls out there,and they're not all human(especially considering humans are a minority in the Spiral).

Who knows,maybe we'll meet Sadie the Goat...(ooo,I might actually have to make that companion,thanks for the idea guys!)

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I can understand were your coming from I have a buccaneer and that was one of the first things i noticed my swash and witchdoctor and musketeer have a all girl or mostly all girl starting row for combat I don't see that happening with my buccaneer. And I cant say I like it My buccaneer she needs more Girl Power