Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Weekly Quests

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I would love Weekly Quests! Use a NPC and load him with quests that you can do for the week. The rewards would be for high amounts of gold or something rare and cool.

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Or if KI could put on special events in game once a month or something. Hopefully it would be something open to all players and not one specific group.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Kelsey Fireheart on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
I would love Weekly Quests! Use a NPC and load him with quests that you can do for the week. The rewards would be for high amounts of gold or something rare and cool.
Interesting, how about tying the weekly quest to pets? Rewards could be special snacks, gear or xp for your pet.

Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
Great idea! We could have weekly or daily quests! But I don't think its necessary.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Hmm... cool idea, I guess, and this would either be rent the quests for a few weeks or be member to do the weekly quests.

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
I totally agree! Weekly quests would help with boredom until the next book, and would be a source for rare items!

The Loyal Swashbuckler
Noble Ryan Thompson