Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Somthing I was wondering regarding the game......

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 14, 2012
Dear Pirate101 game makers and staff,
Would It be okay If I filmed my pirates and/or wizards doing things such as quests, PvP, etc. And uploaded it onto YouTube? I want to know if that would cause any trouble with things such as copyright issues or anything like that.

Thanks,
TangerineTomato

Administrator
Hi! Thanks for asking! As long as you aren't making a profit from our Intellectual Property or doing anything against our Terms of Use through these YouTube videos, we welcome our fans to use their creativity and upload videos of Pirate101 gameplay to YouTube.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 14, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 10, 2014 wrote:
Hi! Thanks for asking! As long as you aren't making a profit from our Intellectual Property or doing anything against our Terms of Use through these YouTube videos, we welcome our fans to use their creativity and upload videos of Pirate101 gameplay to YouTube.
Thank you, Mr.Jack. That helps a lot, because that was basically what I'm going to do with my summer!

TangerineTomato,