Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

July 15th Super party mega bash :D

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Since my Birthday is coming up (July 15th) I figured that we should have a super amazing party in the commons!

Date: July 15th
Time: 5 o clock pacific time
Realm: Valdima
Location of party: Avery's court

:D and this will be a theme party, the theme will be no gear equipped so we will all look like new pirates XD.
Also make sure to bring a few pets because you might meet someone you want to hatch with at the party.

I hope that people are able to make it :D
(Also I might give out a tribal crew pack to one lucky pirate)

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Rachel Dreamsong on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
Since my Birthday is coming up (July 15th) I figured that we should have a super amazing party in the commons!

:D and this will be a theme party, the theme will be no gear equipped so we will all look like new pirates XD.
Also make sure to bring a few pets because you might meet someone you want to hatch with at the party.

Sounds like a great time!

And Happy early Birthday, mine is in July also- the 24th. I will have to see what my schedule will look like. But if I can make it, I surely would be happy to attend. I like the idea of only starter gear for our pirates and what better gift to receive than a new pet!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013

happy early birthday! ill try and come, but if I cant again happy birthday! nothing like a birthday cake, (hope its yum-yum flavored) and some yum soda to wash it down, I myself make a mean yum pizza, for birthdays free of charge! so how many should I bring? (all free) so I have a few pets and I got money for one hatch but it will do, my pet I want to hatch is my quackosaurus, sir cookie ( chocolate chip cookie knight ) and I was looking to get a dino lizard to hatch and possibly find a hybrid... well for me 6 days, 6 hours and 49 minute as I write this, ill see you there

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer (happy birthday)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

WOW what a GREAT theme idea. I haven't worn those clothes in FOREVER. I can't wait for this one

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Yar, I'll be there ye bet on it and happy birthday mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Yay I really hope you guys can make it :D
Also did I really just say commons in the original post XD? Well at least it says the actual meet up place afterwords (aka the Pirate101 version of Wizard101's commons)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
You say it's your Birthday!,
Well Happy Birthday to ya!
You say it's your Birthday!
We're gonna have a good time!
Oh yes, we're goin' to a party, party!

Hey my Birthday's the 25 of July!

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
Never actually made it to a party so I can't promise anything

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I just found out that I'll be on the road at that time! Sorry that I can't make it, hope you have a great birthday party

Community Leader

Arrrr!! Sounds like fun!

We do something similar with that gear stuff in some of my friends Wizardly adventures... lol we do "Naked Malistaire" runs. LOL Might need to find a fun dungeon in Pirates to repeat this ole time favorite of me and me friends.

Anyhow, i'll see if I can make it, however i'll be late if I do.

Have an early "Happy Birthday!" regardless matey!

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Oh Happy Birthday Rachel I truly hope your day was wonderful and packed with enough blessings and giggles to keep your smile muscles buff all year long.

I humbly apologize for saying I would be at your party and then failing to show. I had turned off my phone volume to rest and I forgot to turn it back up and I didn't hear the calendar reminder. I am SO sorry to be so rude. I truly hope you had a wonderful time and I send you all the best wishes and hugs.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Sorry I had to leave early (computer wasn't loading characters right) but I hope you guys had a great time at the party, your guys/gals happiness is the greatest present I could ask for (But crowns would be nice :P jk jk)

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Sorry I couldn't make the party, as I got a bit caught up in real life action and adventure....aka- being a dad. No, we had kind of an emergency in the neighborhood and I was helping take care of my neighbor's house and animals while they tended to an emergency. Plus, the being a dad part as well.

But I do wish you the Happiest of Birthdays and hope that the party was a smashingly good time for you and those that were able to make it. Hope you enjoyed your day to the fullest.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Jul 16, 2014 wrote:
Sorry I had to leave early (computer wasn't loading characters right) but I hope you guys had a great time at the party, your guys/gals happiness is the greatest present I could ask for (But crowns would be nice :P jk jk)
We had a good time even though you weren't there for the whole thing. (That stinks that your computer wasn't loading. ) I'm guessing that it would have been better if you had been there!

Happy late birthday!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
oh well done robert! you have managed to miss another party yet again! x face palm x

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
Sounds like a great time!

And Happy early Birthday, mine is in July also- the 24th. I will have to see what my schedule will look like. But if I can make it, I surely would be happy to attend. I like the idea of only starter gear for our pirates and what better gift to receive than a new pet!
:D mine is the 27th. I really wish I went to this, it sounded fun...

Commodore
May 31, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
oh well done robert! you have managed to miss another party yet again! x face palm x
Ah, it happens. We all have lives outside of Pirate101. Don't face palm yourself! You might mess up a hand or eye and not be able to aim properly at any enemies in the Nefarious Tower and/or the next world!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
darkdoombro345 on Jul 19, 2014 wrote:
:D mine is the 27th. I really wish I went to this, it sounded fun...
Well Happy early Birthday to you Darkdoombro!....just in case my wandering mind forgets on the actual day!