Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

possible hybrid: clockwork pigeon

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I came up with this idea for a hybrid that could be undiscovered, its the clockwork pigeon. we have the mechanical owl which is obviously one of the components but we are missing another, the other bird! I was trying to get someone who had a mechanical owl to test my theory but no one would help, I think its a cross between a mechanical owl and a flying bird... but if that doesn't work you can try the other birds

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
I came up with this idea for a hybrid that could be undiscovered, its the clockwork pigeon. we have the mechanical owl which is obviously one of the components but we are missing another, the other bird! I was trying to get someone who had a mechanical owl to test my theory but no one would help, I think its a cross between a mechanical owl and a flying bird... but if that doesn't work you can try the other birds
It's a good idea and as good as all the others suggested. It might not hurt to whisper that one into that tight lipped krok's ear as you make your way to that morphing tent with your soon to be empty gold bag jingling at your side.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Interesting idea.

I have been trying for a mechanical shark and a clockwork spider, but no joy so far.

-Indigo