Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

does anybody know some good farming places?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
i'm in the last world so i thought i'm gonna need some new gear so i was somebody would tell me some good places to get good gear like farm buy ill do any thing i just need good privy gear so could someone tell me some good places? i'm a level 57

fearless talon Lewis

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
It depends on where you are, but I would always try the bazaar, they sell great gear.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Friar Sand in Mooshu's Subata Skyway in the temple of the east wind.

Why is he good to farm?

1. You only need to take him out, and you still get the rewards for all creatures in combat, the more players the more loot!

2. He drops Tawny Sky Turtle pet, a drop-only pet, not to mention a crown pet - the Ebon Spectre and pet snacks.

3. He drops house games and housing items.

4. He is the only boss known so far to drop the Flying Turtle mount!

5. He drops allot of doubloons (I think he drops level 45, 50 and 55 doubloons)

6. He drops allot of gear! Allot of his gear gives you a power! I have seen allot of pirates in pvp wearing gear from Friar Sand.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
warrior021u on May 30, 2014 wrote:
i'm in the last world so i thought i'm gonna need some new gear so i was somebody would tell me some good places to get good gear like farm buy ill do any thing i just need good privy gear so could someone tell me some good places? i'm a level 57

fearless talon Lewis
If you're looking for those items that have a power attached to them, the labiryth on Knossos is good also the hydra, medusa's cave, the palace of hyssarik, the palace of ithaca, cadmus's cave... almost any dungeon in aquila is good. But I suggest you get those higher levels first, they are all very tough. Good news though is that a Privateer can solo all these at max level.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
warrior021u on May 30, 2014 wrote:

fearless talon Lewis
I heard Zeena drops some pretty good weapons. Also the Axe of the Minotaur lords is a good weapon and is dropped by the Minotaur brothers in the labyrinth

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hi there Talon.

In my opinion 2 of the best Aquilian Bosses to farm for gear, are Grohl and Zeena.

Grohl can be found on the island of Knosses, in Nevermind Cave and he drops Lvl 55+ and 60+ No Auction/No Trade Clothing (Hats/Outfits/Boots) with powers attached. He is a rather quick and easy farm as all you have to do is get his fellow vulture buddies health down to yellow and they will join in and attack Grohl along with your crew, until he is defeated.. It's a easy, short fight to get some great gear. Just avoid all of the other groups of vultures in the cave that you don't have to fight. You have to complete the side quest Them Crooked Vultures to be able to farm him.

As Rachel stated Zeena is a great farming source as well. To me she is the easiest and fastest farm of all the Aquilian bosses. I farmed her on and off for a couple weeks and the average battle only took about 8 minutes. She drops a lot of No Auction/No Trade Jewelry (Accessories/Totems/Charms/Rings) with powers attached. Like Rachel said, she does drop some nice, high-end weapons of all types, but she doesn't have any No Auction/No Trade, boss exclusive weapons. The weapons she does drop are some of the best that the game has to offer without being of the No Trade/No Auction variety.

Some of the weapons I have received from her are as follows: Xiphos, Trident, Chimera Staff, Chimeric Wand, Felix Shield, Firebird Set, Nemean Brace, Ptolemaic Brace, Helios Brace, Pugio Brace, Leonis' Breath, Alexandrian Set and Onieromancer's Cudgel. So you can pretty much get any category of weapon from her for any class.

Between Grohl and Zeena, you can basically equip your pirate with a full set of high-end No Auction/No Trade gear and get pretty decent weapons in the process. Plus they are really quick and easy farms, so you can get a lot of farming attempts in for not as much time when compared to other Aquilian Bosses. And both of them drop multiple chests, increasing your chances at getting the goods.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
Noble Tyler Strong on May 30, 2014 wrote:
Friar Sand in Mooshu's Subata Skyway in the temple of the east wind.

Why is he good to farm?

1. You only need to take him out, and you still get the rewards for all creatures in combat, the more players the more loot!

2. He drops Tawny Sky Turtle pet, a drop-only pet, not to mention a crown pet - the Ebon Spectre and pet snacks.

3. He drops house games and housing items.

4. He is the only boss known so far to drop the Flying Turtle mount!

5. He drops allot of doubloons (I think he drops level 45, 50 and 55 doubloons)

6. He drops allot of gear! Allot of his gear gives you a power! I have seen allot of pirates in pvp wearing gear from Friar Sand.
He drops the Flying Turtle mount! You mean a permanent one or a time limited one? I'm assuming it's a time limited one, as they always do for mount drops.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Gruesome Richard on Jun 5, 2014 wrote:
He drops the Flying Turtle mount! You mean a permanent one or a time limited one? I'm assuming it's a time limited one, as they always do for mount drops.
It's a permanent one but is normal speed, the same as a running pirate, just way cooler.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
No, permanent, Chrissy has one.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Permanent! But this one doesn't increase your speed.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
Oh man, was hoping it was a speedy one.

Guess I'll have to pay those Wizards in Wizard City to cast a speed spell on him . It's a good thing I'm a pirate, I got plenty o' gold to pay, yarr!