Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pets Having Double Talents?

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
My Ebon Spectre has Epic Shot twice? Is this normal? Thanks!

PS: Just in case, the pet is 1st generation.

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Kelsey would you please send OEJ a screenshot for me. That way I can take a look and see why your Ebon Spectre is showing that talent twice.
Once from the advanced pet window where you see its talents and powers, and once from a pet sparing match where you would be able to see it twice.

Thank you.

Community Leader
Decius Duelmaster on May 20, 2014 wrote:
Kelsey would you please send OEJ a screenshot for me. That way I can take a look and see why your Ebon Spectre is showing that talent twice.
Once from the advanced pet window where you see its talents and powers, and once from a pet sparing match where you would be able to see it twice.

Thank you.
A pet sparring match? That's new. Okay I'll do that!

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
I also am showing this Power on one of my Loyal Ebon Spectre pets. I have completed the Petnome for all the slots but am hesitant to put it as a double Power on our Petnome site.

This is what I'm showing on my list:

Epic Rank Power

1. Uncommon Cuttlefish Grasp
2. Uncommon Cachalotos Grasp
3. Uncommon Hunter's Bane
4. Uncommon Cobra Strike
5. Common Epic Shot
6. Common Epic Shot
7. Common Epic Spell
8. Ultra-Rare Kraken's Lament
9. Ultra-Rare Shark's Fury
10. Epic Grants Shark Fury

Epic Rank Talent

1. Ultra-Rare Relentless 1
2. Rare Elusive 1
3. Rare Merciless 2
4. Uncommon Loyal 1
5. Common Extra Gritty 1
6. Common Naturally Spirited 1
7. Uncommon Extra Strength 1
8. Rare Enhanced Toughness 1
9. Common Enhanced Armor 2
10. Common Naturally Agile 2

I know I am not Kelsey but since I have the same problem, I sorta followed your advice. I uploaded a picture of the pet showing the double Powers here and also here at the beginning of the match where you choose your pet. In that picture it only shows the Epic Shot one time.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get a shot while actually sparring because my Ebon either won or lost the match before I could even get a second cheer in :(

~SM~