Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Candy Cane Dragon & Blade Storm

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
The Candy Cane Dragon pet has a Blade Storm talent. The talent is actually called "Grants Blade Storm", but should it not even mention "Grants"? It's a given? Just sounds weird. I don't wanna tell people "Yea it has a 'Grants Blade Storm'."

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Developer
Kelsey Fireheart on May 20, 2014 wrote:
The Candy Cane Dragon pet has a Blade Storm talent. The talent is actually called "Grants Blade Storm", but should it not even mention "Grants"? It's a given? Just sounds weird. I don't wanna tell people "Yea it has a 'Grants Blade Storm'."
"Grants" means the pet gives YOU Blade Storm.

Community Leader
Thanks! That explains everything lol. Now I know how to tell the difference between cards for them and for me!

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!