Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Morphing & Loading Screen Getting Stuck

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Most of the time when I finish Morphing and I get to the lovely loading screen with Boochbeard and Gandry, it gets stuck. I usually have to force my game to select pirate by pressing ESC twice. But it's quite annoying to be honest. It's a major problem.

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kelsey Fireheart on May 20, 2014 wrote:
Most of the time when I finish Morphing and I get to the lovely loading screen with Boochbeard and Gandry, it gets stuck. I usually have to force my game to select pirate by pressing ESC twice. But it's quite annoying to be honest. It's a major problem.
I had the same issues & most of the time the other person I was morphing with had the game crash too. Cus. support assured me that a reinstall was required. They are pretty smart so I bit the spark & did it. It really helped. It still happened once so far but a ton of morphs went just fine. Perhaps that will help you too..

Community Leader
Reinstall? EW! That'd mean that I'd have to do it twice for both accounts :(

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kelsey Fireheart on May 20, 2014 wrote:
Reinstall? EW! That'd mean that I'd have to do it twice for both accounts :(
I know. It is a royal pain in the patootie and I hated the idea enough to even ask for a verification from Cust support and they were oh so patient and rechecked my files and verified that a reinstall would help. I am now going through the loading delays that always seem to take forever but I have to admit that they were right again. It really did help even if I DO have to do the loading screen finger drum.

Administrator
Last night's update might have helped alleviate some of this issue. Are you still experiencing this?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*