Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bazaar Says everyone got a Ostrich pet

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
When viewing other people's stats in Bazaar, all of their stats say they have a Ostrich pet when clearly they do not.

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Administrator
Kelsey Fireheart on May 20, 2014 wrote:
When viewing other people's stats in Bazaar, all of their stats say they have a Ostrich pet when clearly they do not.
Hi! I'm unable to reproduce this bug. If you have more information on how to recreate the bug, please share it with us in a follow-up message. In general, please see our helpful hints thread for reporting bugs in the Bilge Pump section of these forums.

You'll want to contact support@pirate101.com if this problem persists. When you contact them, please provide as much detail as possible:

1. Confirm username (which account are you playing)
2. What area were you trying to access when this happened?
3. What time (approximately) was it?
4. Please attach game logs for further review (see below for more instructions).
5. Are you still having this trouble? If not, what occurred?

Instructions for sending game logs:
Use your email service to add an attachment. Drill down to the Pirate101 Folder then to the Bin Folder and the Log Folder then select "Captain_XXX.Log" (the highest numbered one or the most recently dated). Then just hit send!

If this is too large for your email server to attach or send, then open the game folder, go to the the bin folder again and locate the Captain.log. Right click on the log file and select Save as Zip (or similar wording - will vary depending on your specific operating system). Then, go back to your email and attach the newly zipped Captain.log.zip file.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Community Leader
Well, I checked again. The problem is not there anymore. I think it was because last night, my game was really acting funny. It would be fine then when laggy for a minute, then fine again. But, it seems okay now. It was very odd. I went in and out of the Bazaar and the problem stuck. But not now. Thanks though.

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!