Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Blue Ostrich?

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I mixed an Ice Scarab and an Ostrich and got a blue Ostrich. Is this a mistake since the original Ostrich and the "hybrid" blue Ostrich has the EXACT same name? Is it a true hybrid or did something go wrong with this one?

Thanks!

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kelsey Fireheart on May 20, 2014 wrote:
I mixed an Ice Scarab and an Ostrich and got a blue Ostrich. Is this a mistake since the original Ostrich and the "hybrid" blue Ostrich has the EXACT same name? Is it a true hybrid or did something go wrong with this one?

Thanks!
I have gotten the same thing too but with different parents. I also wondered why it has the same name.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Think of it as that your "red" ostrich from the quest is the special one, and the "blue" ones are the normal ones.

The Watermoles special egg had a little red on it.

Come see my ostrich collection in the sparing arena!

Community Leader
Kelsey Fireheart on May 20, 2014 wrote:

Thanks!
I think, in this case, it is like the Skarakeet where when you hatch with any pet you get the Skull Island Macaw. Same for Wizard101 with the Sheep Pet.

So, Ostrich + Any Pet = Blue Ostrich Hybrid.

Visit Adventures of the Spiral today for tips and tricks on how to improve your gameplay.