Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dropped furniture

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I got some dropped furniture and was wondering if you got any to, if you do please share what it is and where you got it so others can get there hands on it and decorate there house with the new Aquila stuff, here's mine

1 dancing statue, were I got it harpies,
2 fish fountain I believe I got it from the Parma cave (trying to get hard cheese from yellow Etins )

That's all currently because just started to do those side quests (I tend to stay away from Aquila if you know why, if you don't let's just say I have some bad memories of fights there.) so tell us if you found any I want to make a room in my house look like the outside of medusas cave

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on May 18, 2014 wrote:
I got some dropped furniture and was wondering if you got any to, if you do please share what it is and where you got it so others can get there hands on it and decorate there house with the new Aquila stuff, here's mine

1 dancing statue, were I got it harpies,
2 fish fountain I believe I got it from the Parma cave (trying to get hard cheese from yellow Etins )

That's all currently because just started to do those side quests (I tend to stay away from Aquila if you know why, if you don't let's just say I have some bad memories of fights there.) so tell us if you found any I want to make a room in my house look like the outside of medusas cave

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer
I got a nice cart and a lovely eagle themed table when farming Zeena. I got a statue and an Aquilian banner and a couple of other new furniture items when I farmed the Maze of the Minotaur's.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hi there Jack, nice idea for a thread- if I may say so myself.

These are some of my most recent Housing drops, which all came from Zeena in her Sanctum.

• Senator Statue
  • Cart of Goods
  • Sturdy Aquilian Table
  • Aquilian Banner
  • Red Ophidian Banner
  • Eagles End Table
  • Tall Candelabra
  • Square Aquilian Table
I've gotta say, I just love all the new Aquilian housing items! I'll post more when I receive them as well!

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Oh that's great aqulian furniture is now here and dropping yes
-krokotopia pirate

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I got a snake portrait from vulture pirates and the eagle centurion with his hands in the air (like the one outside medusas cave) from a side quest in ilios (from the eagle archer about a locket)

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
A few more from Zeena!

• Dancing Statue (pretty amazing)
  • Cyclopean Practice Dummy (pretty funny)
  • Eagle Head Brazier (pretty Eagle-y)
  • Bare Tree (pretty....bare)
Here's a link to a thread I started with screenshots of all of Zeena's Housing Drops I have received so far.
If you are a member of Central you can see much more zoomed-in shots. If not, it's free and easy to join!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I also got a tall candleabra form the Palace of Ithaca

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
My Buccaneer is near completing Aquila, I've been keeping a list of her furniture drops:
Statue of Apollo, dropped by Harpies in Achaean Skyway
Bare Tree from Ophidian Ships
Square Aquilan Table also from Ophidian ships
Aquilan Stool from Illios, Ophidian mobs, also Labyrinth
Ophidian vs Manticore Statue from Dyskolos, Illios. Eutrymus is the quest giver find him in Eaglamemnon's camp.
Potted palm from the Satyrs in Achaea
Dancing Statue from Ophidians in Hyssarik also the Labyrinth
Fancy stone bench from Palace of Hyssarik, also Cthonic Temple, Anax
Guard Centurian Statue from Vulture pirates
Cart of goods from The Echoing Cave, Ettins
Sturdy Aquilan Table from Cadmus in The Caves of Ruin
Aquilan Banner from Skeleton Hoplites in The Cave of Typhon
Senator Statue from vulture mobs on Knossos
Fish Fountain from the Labyrinth
That's it so far, if anyone wants to photo these for the wiki, let me know here and we can arrange a day and time.