Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is this happening to anyone else?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Whenever I do the shrimp dungeon I always get one of the shrimps necklace things, there supposed to be rare but I always get it from him, is this happening to anyone else? (I always beat it in one turn thanks to his low health and my bombs so that may be it)

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
it always gimme the necklace and same with floating Dutchman i always get his rare item

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Yes all my pirates have the shrimp necklace, as a unique loot. As well as the floating dutchman's unique loot. This is unexpected of how easily getting,two or more of this supposed to be rear item for repeated duel(s) with this boss.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I think it is supposed to work that way-each time you fight the Floating Dutchman or the Grand Admiral Prawn you get one of their unique items. I have several of the Dutchman's Charms and I believe three Shrimpy Necklaces. I don't use 'em though, since I'm a level 53.

Ensign
Sep 02, 2013
I`ve done it 4 times and i have 4 of them, so i feel your pain.
-Fallon level 9

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
fallonaswashbuckle... on Jul 10, 2014 wrote:
I`ve done it 4 times and i have 4 of them, so i feel your pain.
-Fallon level 9
its not painful its just well... weird, there rare boss drops, so we shouldn't be getting them all the time