Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Chapter 7 Sidequest Badge?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 31, 2011
Alright, I'm at a bit of a floating point in my questing so I decided to go back and check what badges I could fill out. I noticed that I was missing both my Chapter 3 Sidequest Badge, and my Chapter 7 one.
I already got some tips on the Chapter 3 badge, but I can't figure out which quest I'm missing in 7? I've already done the Post Master quests, and Stung! form that Weasel in the bee hive. Anyone know which quests I'm missing?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kent Raveneyes on May 10, 2014 wrote:
Alright, I'm at a bit of a floating point in my questing so I decided to go back and check what badges I could fill out. I noticed that I was missing both my Chapter 3 Sidequest Badge, and my Chapter 7 one.
I already got some tips on the Chapter 3 badge, but I can't figure out which quest I'm missing in 7? I've already done the Post Master quests, and Stung! form that Weasel in the bee hive. Anyone know which quests I'm missing?
Welcome to the message boards Heros Hand.
Sadly the Wiki is incomplete in those badges. Perhaps our Marauders here can remember.