Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Questions and more

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 26, 2013
I'm really not sure which category this message would be in so i put in here. So this is just of questions and suggestions and out the games I thought up.
1. when will the test realm be put into the real pirate 101 game?
2. will we be getting crowns like in the test realm?
3. would you be able to find pet eggs scattered across the spiral?
4. And lastly how can you get the text chat when you've already made an account and spent a lot of crowns?

Serenely,
Witty Ignacio Debouff

First Mate
May 01, 2012
1. The Test Realm will go live when KI feels that enough testing has been to get most, if not all, of the problems solved. It sounds like there is at least one more update coming to the Test Realm before it goes live due to the modification of the Companions in a fight being able to be randomized instead of fixed.

2. When you buy them in the Live Realm. In the Test Realm, you can't buy them. The reason you are given them is so that you will have them to help test out the new features and some things cost Crowns. Crown resets will appear when KI decides that they are needed or usually after updates to the Test Realm.

3. When the Test Realm goes Live. In the Live Realm right now, all you will find is Pets that are at the same level as the Pirate who has them.

4. Check with support using either the Help Menu above (the Orange Question Mark) or e-mailing support@pirate101.com. I would think that this is doable since a person could cross the age threshold after they start playing Pirate101 and would be eligible for full Chat. I know that person would want to keep the same Pirate especially when spending a lot of Crowns on them. (but I am not part of KI)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ignacio213 on Apr 25, 2014 wrote:
I'm really not sure which category this message would be in so i put in here. So this is just of questions and suggestions and out the games I thought up.
1. when will the test realm be put into the real pirate 101 game?
2. will we be getting crowns like in the test realm?
3. would you be able to find pet eggs scattered across the spiral?
4. And lastly how can you get the text chat when you've already made an account and spent a lot of crowns?

Serenely,
Witty Ignacio Debouff
Hi Igancio, I can help you with some of these.

1) They don't talk schedule. Once they are sure that they have sufficiently eradicated all the bugs they will then release the update into the live game.

2) No. Those crowns are fake and are just for us to experiment with in the test realm. They will not transfer into the live game.

3) No but your companions will.

4) If you have filled in your age or birthdate for your account and you are old enough you can go to the "My Account" settings in the upper right of this page and turn on text chat. If you left the age part blank then your account is permanently fixed at menu chat. The amount of crowns you have spent only matters if you are a crown's player and need to spend the minimum amount to post here.

Ensign
Jul 26, 2013
I also have to other questions about the game. The first one might be for the game creators.
1. Why don't musketeers have that sling that was shown in the pirate 101 ad with all the classes?
2. I would also ask what would happen if you opened up a chapter ahead of you levels and main quest? would it open up previous chapters?