Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new update please read anyone especially producers

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
I am curious about this new update i need some help

1 I saw advanced companions but what if i want my companions to be randomized? i wouldnt mind if it wasnt there just a curious question

2 I saw the update highlights is there actually gonna be a new world??? I hope so

3 When is the date like not the exact date.... you have been working on it since november and its basically april now please tell me its not gonna be june or something... at least tell me a close date

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Dante ZE pirate on Mar 27, 2014 wrote:

1 I saw advanced companions but what if i want my companions to be randomized? i wouldnt mind if it wasnt there just a curious question

2 I saw the update highlights is there actually gonna be a new world??? I hope so

3 When is the date like not the exact date.... you have been working on it since november and its basically april now please tell me its not gonna be june or something... at least tell me a close date
1. I don't think there will be an option for the old way sorry. But you could always randomize it before each battle by rearranging them

2. It appears to be a side questline (for the Temple of Fire area)
3. Nobody knows but sometime april maybe

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
Dante ZE pirate on Mar 27, 2014 wrote:

I'd love to see the date too in November they said a few weeks more like a decade when will this update come I also have a question is the new level four privateer companion a male or a female to me it looks like a female.

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
treasurelover224 on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
I'd love to see the date too in November they said a few weeks more like a decade when will this update come I also have a question is the new level four privateer companion a male or a female to me it looks like a female.
Female look at her closely she has lipstick

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
treasurelover224 on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
she has lipstick so female

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
Dante ZE pirate on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
she has lipstick so female
Oh ok thanks.

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
I mad ki didnt make the next chapter i have no point for member ship and i am wasting my dad's money! Did you at least start on it??

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
With the April newsletter, it sounds like there will be no new worlds released, but a HUGE expansion of Skull Island! The idea is to make the free-to-play area for new players larger, and to get those new players more interested in the game! For me, I'm going to LOVE this expansion! With Advanced Companions and Advanced Pets now being implemented, this update promises to be a HUGE amount of fun for players who love strategy!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Dante ZE pirate on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
I mad ki didnt make the next chapter i have no point for member ship and i am wasting my dad's money! Did you at least start on it??
Of course they have. Blind Mew said he wants it out more than anyone but it's not quite ready yet. They care enough about us to only release something with it is ready for us. What would be the point of putting it out there if all the kinks weren't worked out yet? We would just get frustrated. That fact that they are taking this time is only telling you how awesome that new chapter is gonna be. Trust me, they are doing this for us, not to frustrate us. The test realm will be open really soon and you can try out the new adjustments they have done all because we have been asking for them. All these updates are to please us and do what we have been asking for and never to stall us. Just hang tight, you are gonna love what they are working on for you.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Dante ZE pirate on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
Of course they started on it.

Also there are some ways to make use of your membership while you wait

1. PvP
2. Farming for perfect gear and maybe farming for a pet or few
3. Helping others with their quests
4. Start a new pirate (Remember you can have a max of 7 different pirates so you can always max a new pirate up if your not already at max number with each character at max level)
5. Nautical exp train
6. Friar Sand/Companion training

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Apr 4, 2014 wrote:
Of course they started on it.

Also there are some ways to make use of your membership while you wait

1. PvP
2. Farming for perfect gear and maybe farming for a pet or few
3. Helping others with their quests
4. Start a new pirate (Remember you can have a max of 7 different pirates so you can always max a new pirate up if your not already at max number with each character at max level)
5. Nautical exp train
6. Friar Sand/Companion training
I am pretty sure that the maximum number of Pirates on one account is 6, not 7.

Ensign
Dec 29, 2013
ya me too plz answer this question when will it come

gooo swashbucklers

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ali the swashy on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
ya me too plz answer this question when will it come

gooo swashbucklers
Jack did answer your question in this thread. As to exact specifics, Blind Mew says it best "I don't talk schedule."

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I really wanted to see new worlds,as a pirate my Buccaneer is almost at max level witch means she will not be adventuring for a while.On the the other hand that will give my lower leveled pirates to catch up,but don't give up hopes yet. I hope they added some new worlds on the summer months or early fall.Usually new worlds are released on the spring months,but like they said " expect some delays."