Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Good gear in Aquila

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 11, 2013
Where can I farm some good gear in Aquila for privateers?

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
hi, so it depends wt you want, a weapon? got to medusa's lair or zeena's lair, gear? well, any big, powerful boss drops it, i would suggest antinous in ulysses' palace

Ensign
Oct 11, 2013
We'll I am actually trying to find gear that has assassins strikes or valkoor shield
:P if you know any places where I can get them please let me know, I'll love to hear it

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Sam619619 on Mar 26, 2014 wrote:
We'll I am actually trying to find gear that has assassins strikes or valkoor shield
:P if you know any places where I can get them please let me know, I'll love to hear it
Hi, Sam and welcome to the boards. Valkoor shield...lol, that's too funny! Here are some links to some gear for Privateers with the powers you are looking for. I provided gear with Valor's Fortress instead of Valor's Shield due to it being the more potent shielding power. Just click on the link and it will take you to the wiki item page which has links to some of the bosses/creatures that drop that specific item.

I included MooShu and Marleybone Privy Gear with those powers because sometimes the minor differences or upgrades in an Aquila based gear's stats, isn't as important as obtaining a piece of gear with the power you are looking for. And sometimes the Aquila gear may require a 1 hour farm, where the only slightly lesser MooShu or Marleybone gear w/ the same power might only take 20-30 mins. To me personally, the power attached the gear is more valuable than the slight increase in stats a higher level world has to offer and not to mention the time involved in getting it.

Aquila Gear w/ Assassin's Strike
Hat- Helm of Leonidas
Outfit- Imperator's Panoply
Ring- Ring of Tarterus

MooShu & Marleybone Gear w/ Assassin's Strike
Charm- Dragon's Jade
Ring- Exorcist's Ring
Hat- Heart of Jade Kabuto
Hat- Kannushi's Beacon
Totem- Kannushi's Token
Charm- Shaishu's Necklace drop source- Jinzaburo
Charm- Special Branch Ribbon

Aquila Gear w/ Valor's Fortress
Ring- Ring of Orpheus
Boots- Sandals of Leonidas
Hat- Protector's Visor (No wiki page yet, drop source- Grohl)

MooShu & Marleybone Gear w/ Valor's Fortress
Hat- Choro's Helm
Ring- Kannushi's Gem
Charm- Saishu's Pendant
Outfit- Shosho's Kit
Boots- Sky Lord's Brogues
Totem- Stormzilla Egg (All Classes)
Hat- Tortoise Shell Helm
Totem- Torii Token (No wiki page yet, drop source- Admiral Chen Ling)

Here are some links to the gear guides over on P101 Central:

Aquila No Auction guide
Marleybone No Auction Guide
MooShu No Auction Guide

And links to the Central P101 wiki main page and wiki powers page

Hope this helps and again welcome aboard!