Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My new and improved (all classes) spells after 65

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 10, 2009
Hey guys :) Here are some more fun game ideas!!! way after lvl 65/// Do not say over powered,as you can see they will be levels away from 65! :) These would be known as the 3 round killer cards!

- Curse - -45% health for 2 rounds to target (immune to heal or buffs for 3 rounds)
- Invincibility - x3 defense and resistance for 3 rounds!
- Sniper Scope - Unlimited range, +100 accuracy points, & +75% agility for 3 rounds
- Quarantine - Prevents/stops all poisons, curses, bleeding etc.+ -50% damage from all incoming criticals for whole team for 3 rounds!
- Offensive Stance - -90% defense and -30 accuracy points, +3 movement range, +50% dodge and +200% agility for 3 rounds

Hope ya'll enjoy

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
wow this is not bad, but maybe you are a little too ahead yourself,
first of all 's dont do that, and that attack is weak, i like the and ones though, plus the isnt bad either

Ensign
Mar 10, 2009
Sir That Guy on Mar 5, 2014 wrote:
wow this is not bad, but maybe you are a little too ahead yourself,
first of all 's dont do that, and that attack is weak, i like the and ones though, plus the isnt bad either
Thx but who says 's cant do that. They couldn't give +critical chance to team until KI introduced it. :)

also, the attack is very strong! I mean +200% agility is a lot of damage boost and +50% dodge is insane for a swash!