Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Monquista Text Error

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
When you are at the point when you need to do the Cavern of the Crescent moon dungeon, when you log in and go on to the player, Ratbeard says "...but the King and Queen betrayed us." instead of something else the text says. Sorry I can't remember. This happened the 2 times I logged in and the time a friend logged in so I am not the only one.

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
was your friend the same class as you, if so then you might be experiencing the game a bit diifferently

Administrator
Hello and thanks for your report! There does appear to be an issue with Ratbeard's lines when on the Quest The Monkey's Paw. We'll take a look at getting this fixed in one of our upcoming updates to the game.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Thanks! Sirthatguy, no she is a Swashbuckler and I am a Musketeer. The same thing happened to my Buccaneer too. Thanks for the suggestion though!