Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is my level?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
I am currently a lvl 38 and I am up to the quest where you have to fight the Imperial Warships in Monquista. I want to know the average level of that point of quest so I can calculate what level I will get El Toro and get out of CR. I am probably ten levels above the average pirate so, I might get him at level 48 and get out of Cool Ranch at level 50. Every enemy and every quest is so easy now, but yet something else in those quests are hard.

Golden Chris Silver 38

P.S. I am this behind because I was a simpleton. I kept on choosing crowns on those pre-paid cards.
P.P.S. But, I never would have gotten the great Itzen Kaan.
P.P.P.S. This time, I chose membership.
P.P.P.P.S. See ya in the Spiral!

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
You're in Port Regal, so that means you should be around level 20-30, if I remember correctly. Nothing wrong with being ahead!

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Pirates in the Sky on Feb 24, 2014 wrote:
You're in Port Regal, so that means you should be around level 20-30, if I remember correctly. Nothing wrong with being ahead!
Thank you. I just turned level 43 yesterday.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Yep you are definitely ahead of the game for the average level for where you are at. El Toro is coming up soon enough, but for the level you will be at when you get him it is hard to say since you are kind of far ahead. Keep trucking along and you will get there soon.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
I just got my el toro on the 26th. He is amazing and now my first mate. He joined my crew at level 44 and is the new kan po, itzen kaan, and old scratch.

Golden Chris Silver lvl44

P.S: I gave him riposte 2 and relentless. Once I promote him somewhere in the 50's (when I get to mooshu) I will get him first strike.

P.P.S: Witchdoctors should be lucky to have him. We have raven's cry which gives an extra riposte and a first strike. He can do more than a thousand damage with his riposte and the raven riposte.

P.P.P.S: That solves the mystery of when I will get out of cool ranch-49.

So much "P.S.'s" that it got tired of its job and we had to hire another one (SpongeBob narrator) -A.N (Another Note)

A.N: "Hello, I'm the new P.S.

A.A.N: What happens after you defeat deacon? Because I thought he was the last stop in cool ranch.

A.A.A.N: I know the average level is 41 for getting out of cool ranch. But I saw a 36 taking on deacon. So, what else? Find the wind stone?

A.A.A.A.N: Sorry for all the P.S. and A.N.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
RyeKishatu2013 on Feb 27, 2014 wrote:
I just got my el toro on the 26th. He is amazing and now my first mate. He joined my crew at level 44 and is the new kan po, itzen kaan, and old scratch.

P.S: I gave him riposte 2 and relentless. Once I promote him somewhere in the 50's (when I get to mooshu) I will get him first strike.

P.P.S: Witchdoctors should be lucky to have him. We have raven's cry which gives an extra riposte and a first strike. He can do more than a thousand damage with his riposte and the raven riposte.

So much "P.S.'s" that it got tired of its job and we had to hire another one (SpongeBob narrator) -A.N (Another Note)

A.A.N: What happens after you defeat deacon? Because I thought he was the last stop in cool ranch.

A.A.A.N: I know the average level is 41 for getting out of cool ranch. But I saw a 36 taking on deacon. So, what else? Find the wind stone?

I believe most art 35-45 when leaving Cool Ranch. After you defeat Deacon you go back to Avery.

Source <- Includes Spoilers, though

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
RyeKishatu2013 on Feb 27, 2014 wrote:

A.A.N: Deacon is the last fight in Cool Ranch. After that, you talk to some people, then it's off to Mooshu!
A.A.A.N: I think you are confused. The average is 35 at the min, because the first area of Mooshu has 35+ clothes. The level 41+s did a few sidequests, I think. Deacon is level 34, I believe.
-George Gordon

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Well, I finished mooshu yesterday. I was level 56 when I defeated all the guardians and I am almost going to marleybone.