Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

house party:the reel one

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
greetings people i am actually going to do an actual house party for valentines day as an apolgy for delaying my last one,and the one before that,and the one before that so who wants to see my house.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Well. I tried you find you, I checked the Life Fountain at Avery's Villa in every realm, several times.

If you really want to host a party, there are a few basic guidelines that will help people to find your party, and give them a chance to figure out if they can make it to a party.

1). Post a specific date and time for the start of the party. If you can give a date a few days in advance, that is much better than simply saying there will be a party whenever your post appears. You have to give people a chance to see your post and check their schedules.

2). Post which realm and the specific place in said realm where people can find you. I've found that having a meeting place at Avery's Villa in one of the quieter realms works best, realms like Vadima.

3). Post which time zone the party will start in. There are many people who play this game and live in all different time zones, and all different parts of the world. For example simply saying 8:00 pm is not helpful, is this 8:00 pm Newfoundland, Atlantic, Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific, or what? (and those are only the North American time zones).

4). Post you pirate's name. It is a lot easier to find a player's pirate in Avery's Villa when you already know their name.

I hope you will try to have this party again, and please use these guidelines, it really does help your fellow pirates to find you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Wonderful guidelines MiLady DeWinter. Those would do very well in the PHP thread too.
Sorry Joseph I didn't see your post until today so I missed you totally. Please heed the above tips so we can find you next time, OK? Thank you for the kind invite though.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
guys just in case stuff like this never happens again here's the typical time i play in and realm
3:00-4:00 pm pacific time and 4:00 pm-5:00 pm pacific time on blind mew.
silver joseph vane
"remember licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets-spongebob"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Mar 9, 2014 wrote:
guys just in case stuff like this never happens again here's the typical time i play in and realm
3:00-4:00 pm pacific time and 4:00 pm-5:00 pm pacific time on blind mew.
silver joseph vane
"remember licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets-spongebob"
The problem is the realm is a VERY big place. Even if we knew when you were on, it that hour of time if we went to Blind Mew realm, where would we go to find you if you were not on our list? Even having someone standing in two places in Avery's court, if they were far enough apart, their text would not show up even if they stood and shouted your name over and over. It is really easy to miss someone with vague directions. That is why we state an exact place where we will be so folks can find us.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 10, 2014 wrote:
The problem is the realm is a VERY big place. Even if we knew when you were on, it that hour of time if we went to Blind Mew realm, where would we go to find you if you were not on our list? Even having someone standing in two places in Avery's court, if they were far enough apart, their text would not show up even if they stood and shouted your name over and over. It is really easy to miss someone with vague directions. That is why we state an exact place where we will be so folks can find us.
currently i am going through walkies hotel in marleybone as my swashbuckler(actually currently only character) silver joseph vane "you cc what i did there."