Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Standard: What Does "Bolster Undead" Do?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 06, 2009
With the new Hoodoo Bundle, came the new battle standard, the Baron Sademi's Standard. In the discription it says it bolsters Undead companions, and if placed on enemy territory, grants Soul Harvest. From the threads on Pirate101central, I know that Soul Harvest is an addition heal each round. But what is "Bolster Undead" doing? Is it increasing Armor/Resistance? Is it making their critical chances higher? Or is it just indicating that they're next to the standard and is otherwise pointless? I'd just like some clarity on what Baron Sademi's Standard's first power-up is exactly. Thanks!

Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
Bolster Undead heals a fraction of an Undead companion's health as well as doubles their damage.

Soul Harvest uses a defeated enemy's soul as an ally whenever an Undead companion slays an enemy.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
The Admiral on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
Bolster Undead heals a fraction of an Undead companion's health as well as doubles their damage.

Soul Harvest uses a defeated enemy's soul as an ally whenever an Undead companion slays an enemy.
Oh! Okay, thank you for the info. I thought Soul Harvest was the healing power and Bolster Undead was something else. That sounds actually really helpful to anyone who has it. I'm curious to see how Soul Harvest actually works in battle. Making you're defeated enemies an ally sounds deviously cool. Thanks for the help!

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Cunning Finnigan S... on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
Oh! Okay, thank you for the info. I thought Soul Harvest was the healing power and Bolster Undead was something else. That sounds actually really helpful to anyone who has it. I'm curious to see how Soul Harvest actually works in battle. Making you're defeated enemies an ally sounds deviously cool. Thanks for the help!
You've got to remember that what we have available to us in the way of weapons, abilities and boosts will also be available to our enemies. Watch out for those Battle Standards when the enemy places them.