Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Strength or Agility?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Short question should I go for Strength or Agility? By the way I'm a Swashbuckler.

Sneaky Jonathan Lv49

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Zlyxer on Feb 13, 2014 wrote:
Short question should I go for Strength or Agility? By the way I'm a Swashbuckler.

Sneaky Jonathan Lv49
Good question. Agility for a Swashbuckler. They boost off of their agility level. And any Stabby or weapon that boosts for agility will give you bonus damage depending on your agility score.

Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
Swashbuckler are normally supposed to go for Agility, since that's what their prime weapons, daggers, rely on.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Short answer: Agility. that's what boosts your stabby weapons, which give you your +12 stabby 3 bonus.
Better answer: It depends. If you have access to all the best equipment possible for your level, you would have an awesome stabby weapon and power cards on your gear that buffed some agility, but mostly dodge and damage. Since you probably don't, you may have access to a strength-based weapon that deals more damage than any stabby weapon you can buy in the bazaar or pass through your shared bank, even considering talent bonuses. If that's the case, be sure you've trained the appropriate weapon talents as far as you can and get strength boosting gear over agility boosting gear in the bazaar.

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Thanks everyone for the tips. I will use agility then when I get to Marleybone.

Sneaky Jonathan Lv54