Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

We're gonna do something different

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Richard: Hiya guys this is Richard here and I have decided that instead of a party we are gonna do a pvp tournament! x Ratbeard plays trumpet x Uh thanks Ratbeard.
Ratbeard: What do you mean? I was just playing the trumpet.
Richard: Wait that wasn't for special effects?
Ratbeard: Why would I do that for special effects? x Ratbeard leaves with tankard of yum x
Richard: Anyway the beginning of the tournament will be on Friday, January 31st ( which will actually be opening night ). I know its only in a few more days and you want more time to prep up, but this tournament was meant for us community members meeting up with each other and testing each others skill. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd to a lesser extent its the weekend right before my birthday and I thought the tournament would take a little while. Also there is really no prize because I can't getting something in such a short notice. But the victor of the tournament gets the privilege of battling me. x in a deep and echoey voice x SUPREME GENERAL OF THE KROKOTOPIAN ARMY!! Oh yea and there will be food!

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Yea I had to postpone the tournament. So instead right before my birthday it will be after. Something popped up and I just had too. So here will be the details:
Date: February 7th
Time: 6:30 central time
Location: Meeting point: Avery's Court. Later: My houses ( maybe brawlin' hall? )
Realm: Vadima
Yea that is it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Richard Ashthorn on Feb 1, 2014 wrote:
Yea I had to postpone the tournament. So instead right before my birthday it will be after. Something popped up and I just had too. So here will be the details:
Date: February 7th
Time: 6:30 central time
Location: Meeting point: Avery's Court. Later: My houses ( maybe brawlin' hall? )
Realm: Vadima
Yea that is it.
Sounds fun & thanks again for the PvP lessons.