Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

help!!!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
i had $60.00 saved to buy crowns and i saw THE SUPER CROWNS SALE ( el toro que music plays in the back ground) but anyway i does'nt show at the check out sooo i wonder if its the coupon code or if it starts at noon but i want my crowns :D tnx

Administrator
Hi. The 25% off your entire purchase promotion is ending now and the super Crowns Sale is just beginning, so you're in luck (although I'm a bit confused where you saw the Super Crowns Sale information in the first place, you may have been looking at an old web page -- hard to tell.)

Give it another shot, and if you have additional difficulties, please contact support@pirate101.com.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
I know this is not an in-game bug, or a bug at all, but the article on the super crowns sale says it ends on Jan. 14.

Administrator
Witty Gavin on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
I know this is not an in-game bug, or a bug at all, but the article on the super crowns sale says it ends on Jan. 14.
Thanks! Someone must have caught that and changed it now to the proper date:

"ends on Monday, January 20th 2014 at 11:59pm US Central Time."

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/buy_crowns

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*