Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

yagizawa village... i've been here before!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 06, 2011
for those of us who have played wizard101 (the more people i talk to, the more i realize we are the majority) and have visited both moo shu's, did anyone else notice that the yagizawa village in the khotan skyway is almost identical to the kishibe village in wizard101? the river that runs through the yagizawa village, along with the small plateau above it are identical to the one in kishibe village. has anyone noticed any similarities between zones, especially in marleybone and moo shu?

Ensign
Dec 27, 2011
They do look like the same location. I noticed it when I first entered Yagizawa Village

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Blind Mew told us that they have liberally borrowed textures from Wiz101, especially in the same world. It's fine with me for KI to reuse artwork to speed production without losing gameplay quality.