Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats to Speed Switch for Bosun Rank

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations to Speed Switch or our Xavier for his promotion to Bosun or for right now: Ghost Buster.
Xavier is very loved and valued on our boards for so many reasons. He is always there with great pointers for good game play and has many imaginative ideas and is one of those rare posters that are brave enough to say how he feels when things just aren't going well. Plus that delightful sense of humor all keeps me in giggle stitches.
x Raises a tankard of yum in honor of Bosun Xavier or perhaps Bosun Buster, lol. x
x Sends out order for Baskets of Bosun Yummys decorated with the Stay Puffed Marshmallow Man from the bakeries of The Highlander Fox. x

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Thanks Chrissy, and, i'm sorry i been kinda... Negative on the boards lately, grumpy and unsupportive and what not... I want people to respect my post and my opinions on these boards, if i keep not giving good explanations for negative thoughts that wont happen.

I am thankful of your concern and i do think what you say is true except not as of late. I really shouldn't be taking out my miseries on the message boards

Also, so sorry, for making you get caught in all that...the topic was derailed stuff.. really didn't mean for that.

Thanks again, you really don't have to do this if you don't think i deserve it (i don't ) your much appreciated

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Speed Switch on Nov 2, 2013 wrote:
Thanks Chrissy, and, i'm sorry i been kinda... Negative on the boards lately, grumpy and unsupportive and what not... I want people to respect my post and my opinions on these boards, if i keep not giving good explanations for negative thoughts that wont happen.

I am thankful of your concern and i do think what you say is true except not as of late. I really shouldn't be taking out my miseries on the message boards

Also, so sorry, for making you get caught in all that...the topic was derailed stuff.. really didn't mean for that.

Thanks again, you really don't have to do this if you don't think i deserve it (i don't ) your much appreciated
I absolutely think you deserve it or I wouldn't do it. I have never been that kind of person that says what she doesn't mean. If I think you are special I am not afraid to say it and I will. You were brave enough to say what you were truly feeling and not being hypocritical. That takes some guts. Emma and Rebecca were just as brave. Just because it wound up in the wrong topic doesn't lessen it's importance one bit, and I was not bothered by it. I am glad you shared your heart because that enabled me to pray for you and to be very clear with my blessing towards you so that you totally understood where I was coming from. Some of the lies depression tells us comes from simple misunderstandings. I was then able to be very clear and made sure you knew how I felt.

x Looks straight into Xavier's eyes x You matter to me and to us and you are totally deserving of all the honors you are receiving.

x Gives mischievous smile. x Don't make me get awesome.......I have access to some pretty stiff mousse for the hair mussing department.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
I absolutely think you deserve it or I wouldn't do it. I have never been that kind of person that says what she doesn't mean. If I think you are special I am not afraid to say it and I will. You were brave enough to say what you were truly feeling and not being hypocritical. That takes some guts. Emma and Rebecca were just as brave. Just because it wound up in the wrong topic doesn't lessen it's importance one bit, and I was not bothered by it. I am glad you shared your heart because that enabled me to pray for you and to be very clear with my blessing towards you so that you totally understood where I was coming from. Some of the lies depression tells us comes from simple misunderstandings. I was then able to be very clear and made sure you knew how I felt.

x Looks straight into Xavier's eyes x You matter to me and to us and you are totally deserving of all the honors you are receiving.

x Gives mischievous smile. x Don't make me get awesome.......I have access to some pretty stiff mousse for the hair mussing department.
rofl my gosh Chrissy, your too funny and nice seriously. to be honest i understand exactly what you are saying and i agree.

But Chrissy, honestly, even you have to admit i been annoying lately with my, negative opinions and contradictory advice right? come on. admit it..

to be true and honest, i may not like the message boards anymore, but i tell you without a shred of doubt, if you weren't here present on the message boards, like say something wicked happened and you couldn't post anymore, i wouldn't post unless i am correcting someone. i would detest the message boards. i actually sat and thought about it a while, i said: really, i can hardly imagine what the message boards would be like if Chrissy was ripped away from up there.." and the similarity i came with was, Chrissy not ever being on the message boards is equivalent to the sun never shining.. there is no better what for me to put it. if the earth is the message boards, the sun shine is Chrissy and her buddies and that's just the plain truth, and i don't care what negative opinions anyone want to have against me saying this.

i.. actually don't know how to go about thanking you enough Chrissy your an angel oh, by the way, *puts on cowl* now you cant mess my hair

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Speed Switch on Nov 4, 2013 wrote:
rofl my gosh Chrissy, your too funny and nice seriously. to be honest i understand exactly what you are saying and i agree.

But Chrissy, honestly, even you have to admit i been annoying lately with my, negative opinions and contradictory advice right? come on. admit it..

to be true and honest, i may not like the message boards anymore, but i tell you without a shred of doubt, if you weren't here present on the message boards, like say something wicked happened and you couldn't post anymore, i wouldn't post unless i am correcting someone. i would detest the message boards. i actually sat and thought about it a while, i said: really, i can hardly imagine what the message boards would be like if Chrissy was ripped away from up there.." and the similarity i came with was, Chrissy not ever being on the message boards is equivalent to the sun never shining.. there is no better what for me to put it. if the earth is the message boards, the sun shine is Chrissy and her buddies and that's just the plain truth, and i don't care what negative opinions anyone want to have against me saying this.

i.. actually don't know how to go about thanking you enough Chrissy your an angel oh, by the way, *puts on cowl* now you cant mess my hair
x Blushing furiously and repeatedly x Oh my goodness, I don't think I have ever been so highly complemented in such a beautiful and poetic way. You have just blessed me beyond even my ability to come up with words of gratefulness that can even compare.
Your kindness has fed my soul and packed its pantry of warm fuzzies with enough bulk that even Costco can't compare to.

Your power to bless is truly amazing and just the thought of you, as a regular poster, blessing others like this; Just WOW. You have an amazing power in your gift of writing and being able to make others feel appreciated. Our message boards will continue to be an incredible and safe and nurturing place for us with posters like you in it.

Lol, good thing you look really good in a cowl. Never get too complacent though, My Merciful Chrissy's witchdoctor's command of the wind is legendary.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
*gets lost in l the different ways chrissy is complimenting how i complimented her* chrissy... my way of complimenting people cant compare to yours.. although..if i wanted to roll on i could..

*bow* once again, you leave me speechless, (i think chrissy went to complimenting school because this is outrageous) lol, how do you come up with the articulation you choose for complimenting?'

*head scratch* honestly, i have n o idea what to say in response to this..thanks? lol

Don't i? lol that i definitely wont debate, i am totally stunning this cowl *puts on black glasses and cowl falls off* *turns.... and runs for dear life..*

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Speed Switch on Nov 4, 2013 wrote:

I didn't think you were annoying, Xavier. You weren't being rude or impolite, you were just expressing your opinion. We aren't all going to agree all the time, after all! And lovely expressions about Chrissy, by the way.
Hope things get better for you in real life. According to story, King Solomon had a ring that was inscribed 'this too shall pass', perhaps a good thing to remember.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Speed Switch on Nov 6, 2013 wrote:
*gets lost in l the different ways chrissy is complimenting how i complimented her* chrissy... my way of complimenting people cant compare to yours.. although..if i wanted to roll on i could..

*bow* once again, you leave me speechless, (i think chrissy went to complimenting school because this is outrageous) lol, how do you come up with the articulation you choose for complimenting?'

*head scratch* honestly, i have n o idea what to say in response to this..thanks? lol

Don't i? lol that i definitely wont debate, i am totally stunning this cowl *puts on black glasses and cowl falls off* *turns.... and runs for dear life..*
x Can't stop laughing and is in serious pain because I chose the unfortunate time of nearly 5am to read this and it is imperative that I not burst out laughing or I will wake my household and if anyone knows my sister, that is something even Kane would Never do. x

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Nov 7, 2013 wrote:
I didn't think you were annoying, Xavier. You weren't being rude or impolite, you were just expressing your opinion. We aren't all going to agree all the time, after all! And lovely expressions about Chrissy, by the way.
Hope things get better for you in real life. According to story, King Solomon had a ring that was inscribed 'this too shall pass', perhaps a good thing to remember.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Ooh yes definitely Anne thanks i will definitely remember that and thanks although, i still disagree so we agree to disagree, fair enough? and yes i do think so lol and don't think you aren't part of it!

so now we have a.. thanks, not really, i guess, true, true, thanks, nice and thanks.

you guys are cool

*sigh of relief, because chrissy is laughing too hard to catch me* ha *puts back on cowl,*

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 8, 2013 wrote:
x Can't stop laughing and is in serious pain because I chose the unfortunate time of nearly 5am to read this and it is imperative that I not burst out laughing or I will wake my household and if anyone knows my sister, that is something even Kane would Never do. x
ROFL