Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Storm Bringer Badge

AuthorMessage
First Mate
May 01, 2012
Why does it take so long to get the Storm Bringer Badge (I got it after talking to Timmy in Tumbleweed)? I would think that we should get it after we deliver Mabel back to Governor Stanley and complete that quest since the badge is supposed to be for reuniting Mabel with Governor Stanley.

Captain
May 16, 2011
SlightlyMadWizard on Oct 26, 2013 wrote:
Why does it take so long to get the Storm Bringer Badge (I got it after talking to Timmy in Tumbleweed)? I would think that we should get it after we deliver Mabel back to Governor Stanley and complete that quest since the badge is supposed to be for reuniting Mabel with Governor Stanley.
Good point, and I think originally it was right after getting Mabel back to the governer. I remember seeing a badge notification, and when I checked it was the Storm Bringer badge. Hmmmm.....Why was it moved?